Pick One Strain From Bodhi

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I've been running A sativa dominant pheno of blue lotus for like 5 years now. Dang near pure white when grown right and stinks to high heaven of rotten blueberries when cured. And tastes hashy with mild blueberry on the exhale. Super racy high though, excellent for daytime activities. Dabs of this strain is almost too much hah.

Krypto

Krypto

Thanks sticky. I appreciate the feedback. I did some snooping around online and wasn't able to find any info on the blue lotus. Then again you said it's been 5 years? It must be damn good. Have you made any crosses with it? Or F2s?

blu3kush

blu3kush

Prayer tower is a good daytime smoke yields very good too I ran 5 before. even tho mine looked more indica dominant I don't get couch locked off it and I also believe you can get seedpacks that are more sativa dominant

Krypto

Krypto

The FUZZ is another one that I've been going back and forth with. Any strain with that much CHEM it I know I'm going to love! And I can probably find a daytime pheno, especially if I make F2s. Which I try to do it pretty much everything I get a hold of. The only thing about the fuzz... As I have heard that it's 1 finicky bitch! Not to mention Greenpoint seeds has stardawg X green crack which is basically the same thing as the fuzz comma minus the Chemdog 91.

blu3kush

blu3kush

I only bought a 5 pack all turned out female and they all stayed pretty short three of them had rock hard buds that smelled sorta like lemon the other two was more fluffy which yielded less.

blu3kush

blu3kush

Yea I like to try and make F2's also made some blue tara F2's so glad I did considering you can't get them any more one of my favorite strains so far. I haven't tried the fuzz so I wouldn't know if it would be a daytime smoke I've had chem dawg and it was some heavy stuff

Limonene

Limonene

Silver Mountain? Is that the Williams Wonder X Chemdog X super silver haze?
its ssh x appalachia. Definitely one of his more popular sativa leaners. i had 4 ladies in a pack. 3 were good, 1 was EXCELLENT. All yielded exceptionally well. Good daytime smoke, great for vacuuming your house whilst wearing your wives high heels.
Image 3

thats the 4 ladies there from the seed run. front left was the keeper, sorry the pic isn't better quality.

Krypto

Krypto

No paranoia?
We run Spiderbite (c99 widow x SSH) from Dynasty...it's...ok. Not my fav. But wife loves it.
Right. SSH X APPALACIA. Yeah, the Chem:-) love it.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'm about to put an order in for some Bodhi beans. I need something that is Top Notch quality for daytime use. Anybody with any feedback that might be helpful I appreciate it very much.
It's almost impossible to pick just one and it also depends on what your into-what kinda plants your after?are u looking for yeild era,a mix of yeild and quality or just pure quality?i find the more a plant has of one the less it has of the other.
I begging some blood orange,og Nepali x goji f3 and strange brew ATM.id say get the og Nepali x goji f3 if u can get em as the best plant for yeild and quality iv ever had came from a pack o those but theyr hard to get. @Limonene says he saw them available somewhere.

Limonene

Limonene

It's almost impossible to pick just one and it also depends on what your into-what kinda plants your after?are u looking for yeild era,a mix of yeild and quality or just pure quality?i find the more a plant has of one the less it has of the other.
I begging some blood orange,og Nepali x goji f3 and strange brew ATM.id say get the og Nepali x goji f3 if u can get em as the best plant for yeild and quality iv ever had came from a pack o those but theyr hard to get. @Limonene says he saw them available somewhere.
They were available but there were only 2 packs as far as I could see. It was on another forum that doesn't sell seeds normally.

Krypto

Krypto

Cool B. Well, of course quality if first and foremost. It has to be exactly what I need for daytime or it's just going to be taking up space. Lol...not really, but quality in affect is first. . .
. . . " a smoke guarenteed to get you outta bed"

Krypto

Krypto

One guy recommended Moontang. . .says it has everything I was looking for...uplifting, energising, HAPPY, focused. NO PARANOIA. I realize that it might be difficult to find. Especially in 1 pack. , but that's the challenge and that's why I'm talking to you guys. Waaaaay cooler than some other sites.You guys are alright.

Krypto

Krypto

I just read the Pura Vida descripción on thcBay. It sounds interesting, my question is: "is LA puré Kush an OG?

Limonene

Limonene

Oh yeah if happy and uplifting and not super potent is your criteria then definitely dream beaver. Really funky, frosty and good yields. Interesting phenos. Won't put you on your ass but will put a smile on your face

Krypto

Krypto

You guys are great. Love the topic. And this feedback is more valuable than you know. Yes, this is medicine. Absolutely. I've got 6 slots, Well 6 total. And I've got Harle 'Tsu and OG RINGO for sure, a puré Afghani x Pakistaní 100% indica.
And Thanks to you guys, im narrowing things down quite a bit. I could probably do this with just 4 strains. But, if I have room for 6, I'll most likely do 6. :')

Top Bottom