Pick One Strain From Bodhi

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Space monkey is very good. Excellent heavy buzz and above average yield.
Its supposed to be gg x wookies but i dont see the gg at all in the 3 phenos i had and the one i keep around is super sweet smelling like get you busted strong smell. I keep meaning to pop some goji but have not done any yet

Krypto

Krypto

its ssh x appalachia. Definitely one of his more popular sativa leaners. i had 4 ladies in a pack. 3 were good, 1 was EXCELLENT. All yielded exceptionally well. Good daytime smoke, great for vacuuming your house whilst wearing your wives high heels.
View attachment 651787
thats the 4 ladies there from the seed run. front left was the keeper, sorry the pic isn't better quality.
THATs 4 plants? Nice! Woukd love to be able to VEG like that.
You said Dream Beaver would be a good choice for "daytime" "work stash" happy, uplifting, Not going to blow me away. THATs awesome. Have you ran BOTH Sunny D AND DB?

Krypto

Krypto

Its supposed to be gg x wookies but i dont see the gg at all in the 3 phenos i had and the one i keep around is super sweet smelling like get you busted strong smell. I keep meaning to pop some goji but have not done any yet
You said Space Monkey had a "heavy" buzz...like couch lock, ir just potent?

Limonene

Limonene

THATs 4 plants? Nice! Woukd love to be able to VEG like that.
You said Dream Beaver would be a good choice for "daytime" "work stash" happy, uplifting, Not going to blow me away. THATs awesome. Have you ran BOTH Sunny D AND DB?
Yes pal I've run a few of his strains over the last 3 years. I really liked the dream beaver and silver mountain, I can confidently recommend those 2 for your particular needs.Ssdd, Goji, mothers milk, nepoji, snow queen, mountain temple are all great. Ones I didn't really like are white lotus, jabbas stash but others have loved those strains. But for a really feel good high and a great plant to grow I think dream beaver is the one I'd recommend for u. I found a garlic pheno that was horrible but cool. The pineapple/grapefruit pheno is the one most people keep but there's a pheno that is straight up peppercorns as well

Krypto

Krypto

Do you have any beans ? Bodhi gear?

S

SHIRDABZALOT

I second sunshine daydream if I only had to pick one. I smoked some goji I really liked but I've never grown that one

Krypto

Krypto

Sunshine Daydream haspopped up the most. Dream Beaver and Silver mnt. And Prayer Tower...
Gonna do some diggin on DB and AS for sure. Thanks everyone.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

There is one particular pheno of silver mountain that is amazing, big wands of lime frosted chemmy has stickiness.
ive had an insider tell me the prayer towers and mountain strains are where its at for daytime mokage! If you really wanna get into highend sat go ACE varietals, thats 14 weeks but well worth the wait in some instances.

Bodean

Bodean

Question for you guys, don't mean to jack up your thread. But has anyone ordered Bodhi gear from great lakes genetics? If so do they ship to Gray area states? Thanks

ganjaguy66

ganjaguy66

I'm about to put an order in for some Bodhi beans. I need something that is Top Notch quality for daytime use. Anybody with any feedback that might be helpful I appreciate it very much.
At the moment I would recommend Dream Beaver, Chocolate Trip, Green Lotus

ganjaguy66

ganjaguy66

Question for you guys, don't mean to jack up your thread. But has anyone ordered Bodhi gear from great lakes genetics? If so do they ship to Gray area states? Thanks
The Seed Vault of California does and just got a drop from Bodhi not long ago. Low prices and super fast delivery check out holisticnursery.com

Limonene

Limonene

I don't know about grey area states as I'm in the U.K but I can't recommend GLG highly enough. Jeff is a really class act and he ships stealthily too. Awesome freebies.

Top Bottom