Pick One Strain From Bodhi

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

Question for you guys, don't mean to jack up your thread. But has anyone ordered Bodhi gear from great lakes genetics? If so do they ship to Gray area states? Thanks
I've never ordered through Great Lakes... But I was just checking out their website last night. Pretty sure they ship anywhere in the US. And their bodhi stuff is a little cheaper than thetude, choice or other larger Seedbanks

Krypto

Krypto

I just popped half a pack of moontang cross with a special secret ingredient. Looking forward to the results

below frigid

below frigid

I have ran quite a few packs of Raskals Wi-Fi outdoors and never got one that was sub par. Of course some were better than others. Someone tell me about that Joy stick! Wi-Fi X Snow Lotus, too many choices. Got to make my choices soon. Cracking time is less than 60 days away.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I just read the Pura Vida descripción on thcBay. It sounds interesting, my question is: "is LA puré Kush an OG?
No it's not an og.its a pure kush.theres pure kush cuts that are like bubba kush in stature(short slow vegging indices with dark wide leaves and rock hard dense nugs) suge Pk is like that,and there's Pk cuts that have a structure more like an og(tall stretchy with spacing between nug sites) but isn't an ogee.hollywood Pk falls into that category and some say it's the best kush cut available on the market.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

One guy recommended Moontang. . .says it has everything I was looking for...uplifting, energising, HAPPY, focused. NO PARANOIA. I realize that it might be difficult to find. Especially in 1 pack. , but that's the challenge and that's why I'm talking to you guys. Waaaaay cooler than some other sites.You guys are alright.
I think the moontang are still available on attitude and most places with bodhi beans

Krypto

Krypto

I have ran quite a few packs of Raskals Wi-Fi outdoors and never got one that was sub par. Of course some were better than others. Someone tell me about that Joy stick! Wi-Fi X Snow Lotus, too many choices. Got to make my choices soon. Cracking time is less than 60 days away.
I'll probably be doing our Moontang x NorCal Cat Piss. We've got around a dozen or more to choose from. I've been looking for info on the Car Piss (NcCp) but been getting bupkiss.Lol when, or if I do order. I'll get Dream Beaver. Or the Fuzz

Krypto

Krypto

Also have a WiFi hybrid. It's crossed with Lemon Alien Dawg. Started those a week ago. . . But our Af-PAK my be a better bet for outdoor in the Midwest on the 42•

Latest posts

Top Bottom