Picture No No's

• Thread starter GLGC.MI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

Couple of things I keep seeing which I think we might all do better to be mindful of. Exif data on pics should be wiped before posting. Google how to do it cause I'm not the type to give tutorials if I'm not well versed enough to explain. Also don't post pictures of you holding something with your fingerprints facing the screen. It's far to easy to read meta data off a picture including the geolocation so just play smart if your not operating "on the level" or even better, move to a state where you can farm without fear.

GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

People posting photos with there fingerprints online need there head testing, i saw one breeder last week in a non legal place post a photo on instagram with his full fingerprint 100% visible :speechless:
I hear that. It's easy to forget that while the legal climate is improving in a lot of places the tools of enforcement are also improving. First thing I did when I joined was to read all the security posts I could and learn from everyone here who came before me.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

GEEZ had me scared for a second:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

Wonderwaffle

Wonderwaffle

Don't be afraid to rock a VPN either. Glad to know exif is removed, as I hadn't considered that problem initially.

Top Bottom