pictures / smart phones / security

• Thread starter HookedonPonics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straincreation

straincreation

If you're going to go to all that trouble then you shouldn't even be doing it from someone's home computer. You need to hide your tracks far better than that, say using an open, unencrypted wifi network, like at McDonald's, using someone else's machine as the 'jumping' point. Or better yet go to various public libraries and use those computers, never the same one twice of course! If you're really that concerned, that is.
Doesnt logic have a scrubber through this site if i remember right he said that all info is stripped in the procces of upload. I know that wont clean all the cookie crumbs but it makes it a bit more difficult to track an exact place ? Right.

I may have misread it correct me if im wrong.
happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

Doesnt logic have a scrubber through this site if i remember right he said that all info is stripped in the procces of upload. I know that wont clean all the cookie crumbs but it makes it a bit more difficult to track an exact place ? Right.

happy farmin;)
@logic ???

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl

happy farmin;)
Yes, he does. :)

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
im legal n within my state laws so im not to paranoided lol but since i got my new phone galaxy note 3 i turned all that off.
Being legal doesn't stop scum from using the GPS data to determine where they'll be spending their evening

tobh

tobh

Supporter
jhead. Download it, learn how to use command prompt or if you're on linux I assume you know what and how to use a terminal. I don't upload shit from my phone though logic will tell you all images get scrubbed upon upload to the site here.

Top Bottom