• Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Nutes I'm running:
Gen Hydro Flora Series
Botinicare CalMag Plus
Canna Rhizotonic
Botanicare Silica Blast

power veg t5 uv and blue for veg, and 4 300 watt mars hydro led for bloom.

Rooted last week, got from bag seed, three leaf pheno! Gave my buddy these seeds from a batch that I got from my friend, and he ended up with a lady, took some cuts and ended up with this lucky gal. She likes to grow pretty damn tall, so I'll be training her. looked a lil dark in the beginning, but got it back to a nice vibrant color after the week of being in the bucket.

Pineapple express
Pineapple express 2
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

ugh.......not a good day....

So about 6 months back I popped a "fem" seed from Cali-C, the Larry Og, unfortunately she hermed, but looked like a straight up male...no biggie, moved on in hope of another female, and it paid off on the second seed. Sometimes it sucks when you get a herm, but unfortunately those things happen from time to time. Good news is, I'm going to get to try her smoke in about another week to 2 weeks. Bad news.....hydro dwc clone of her that I've been working with for about six weeks (root for 2 weeks or so, and veg for 4 plus or minus)....was looking so damn healthy this morning, threw her into bloom and was feeling amazing about this gal....I come home from work, turn around and knock my box fan over, not paying attention and not realizing it just fucking crushed her brains out.....wtf.....idiot.....

took clones and live to tell another tale....
and i didn't bother to take any depressing pics damnit!

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Ordering some new gear this weekend...going to run:
Reserva - Strawberry Banana
Reserva - Tangie
Rare Dankness - Scott's Og
Humboldt - Dr Greenthumbs Em Dog
Humboldt - Chocolate Mint Og

I grabbed a single of the green crack from humboldt again, smoke was superb, had to have it on deck for the summer. And I ended up getting Chemdog 4 from Blimburn and Trainwreck from Humboldt as freebies. I got some other random shit that'll probably sit in a jar lol....

At least theres some good things to come..

ahemait

ahemait

I have some pineapple express that's a couple weeks into flower. Subbed for comparison!

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Little under a month now, prolly will veg for another 2 to 3 weeks and then flip.

ahemait

ahemait

Man, this shit chunks up so nice.
I don't know if it's a tendency of the strain or I've got some nutrient burn but the tips yellowed and it looks kind of like an unripe pineapple!

But the buds swell so nice, so fast

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Man, this shit chunks up so nice.
I don't know if it's a tendency of the strain or I've got some nutrient burn but the tips yellowed and it looks kind of like an unripe pineapple!

But the buds swell so nice, so fast
I think the only thing I like about the strain is the aroma it gives off but it's just not the right medicine for me. Doing this grow one time only and moving on from her, but everyone else will like it lol!

ahemait

ahemait

Mine are going to be fat bastards. Pretty excited to see weights. They look pretty fluffy though so I'm not getting too too excited just yet!

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Mine are going to be fat bastards. Pretty excited to see weights. They look pretty fluffy though so I'm not getting too too excited just yet!
Nice dude, prolly will go another two weeks with her in veg but who knows I got 4 weeks of time between my next harvest, and have room for two more to go to bloom pending the LVPK speeds up its slow ass growth

ahemait

ahemait

Nice dude, prolly will go another two weeks with her in veg but who knows I got 4 weeks of time between my next harvest, and have room for two more to go to bloom pending the LVPK speeds up its slow ass growth
I feel ya. My tut and gg4 and slow as fuck starting. My blue dream I started a couple weeks later is well ahead of them already

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I feel ya. My tut and gg4 and slow as fuck starting. My blue dream I started a couple weeks later is well ahead of them already
Yeah it's definitely weird, I started up 4 new beans and they're still tiny as hell lol I definitely prefer clones after the first initial pop

Top Bottom