Pineapple Express

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ahemait

ahemait

Prepare for some big dongs on her. I vegged my next pineapple a little longer because of the lovely size of the small one I just took down. I can't wait to see

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Prepare for some big dongs on her. I vegged my next pineapple a little longer because of the lovely size of the small one I just took down. I can't wait to see
She's got that nice bowl structure, I'm thinking packed stalks and a pheno keeper, however I'll be moving on from her after this one

ahemait

ahemait

I got the dry weight and I'm a little disappointed : (
She was more show than production. Looked big and fat but didn't seem to dry that way? Have to see if the bigger one does better otherwise I might retire her as well : /

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I got the dry weight and I'm a little disappointed : (
She was more show than production. Looked big and fat but didn't seem to dry that way? Have to see if the bigger one does better otherwise I might retire her as well : /
I've heard she just grows airy mostly, how did th drying method you were trying out go? Have you sampled her yet? Maybe the smoke report makes her worth sticking around.

ahemait

ahemait

I've heard she just grows airy mostly, how did th drying method you were trying out go? Have you sampled her yet? Maybe the smoke report makes her worth sticking around.
I jarred too early and then tossed it back on the rack. She's crispy. Haven't tried it yet, maybe this weekend.
The black indica came in at 2oz dry, she definitely produced!

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I'll get a pic of mine in the morning, but here's the mother from the cut I have, imo my buddy could have worked on his light distance a bit more however, he let me trim this cola. Glad I have some pretty decent internode spacing on my cut. Mine is 4 weeks in bloom, and has another 5 weeks to go to my knowledge

IMG 2645
IMG 2651
ahemait

ahemait

I'll get a pic of mine in the morning, but here's the mother from the cut I have, imo my buddy could have worked on his light distance a bit more however, he let me trim this cola. Glad I have some pretty decent internode spacing on my cut. Mine is 4 weeks in bloom, and has another 5 weeks to go to my knowledge
Did he trim all the fan leaves off?

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Did he trim all the fan leaves off?
Yeah he did a week prior to chop, I do the same exact thing. He had mad weight on that 3 foot tree man, that's his first plant. I'd call it a success and the aroma is magnificent. Man I can't wait to show him mine at almost 5 weeks, I think I'm gonna kick his ass lol

IMG 2685
ahemait

ahemait

Yeah he did a week prior to chop, I do the same exact thing. He had mad weight on that 3 foot tree man, that's his first plant. I'd call it a success and the aroma is magnificent. Man I can't wait to show him mine at almost 5 weeks, I think I'm gonna kick his ass lol
Did he need supports? I had to support mine. It just gets fat, fat tops and falls over like some floppy headed Canadian
: P

When I get going again I really want to cross it with my og La affie and see what happens. If I can get affie potency with pineapple size, sweet mother of God that would be amazeballs

ahemait

ahemait

Oh I forgot to ask, what's the reasoning behind hacking the fans?

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Oh I forgot to ask, what's the reasoning behind hacking the fans?
i myself don't hack them all off entirely, he kinda when overboard but beginners mistake, I defoliate all the way to the end of the cycle however I leave some on there

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Coming a long way, 7 weeks today, 2 weeks to go I started her flush early, she bulks late so we'll see how this goes.

IMG 2803
IMG 2816
ahemait

ahemait

My best top on the pineapple was almost the size of a pop can, wet. The flavour is the tits! I think i got 2.5oz and 3oz from my two. Homie is looking to have damn near a qp from his.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

yeah I think they pack late, I’ve seen them double in size since last week. Definitely frosty, and smells dank but I won’t grow this again. She’s a nice plant but just not what I’m looking for. So manny other newbies to take her place

ahemait

ahemait

I'm looking forward to my blue dream and strawberry cough.

What's on the menu for the next run?

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I'm looking forward to my blue dream and strawberry cough.

What's on the menu for the next run?
Man I grow multiple strains at all times, I currently grow:
Train wreck, tangie, strawberry banana, em dog, chocolate mint, Las Vegas purple kush, Og Kush, sour Kosher, Larry Og, Glueberry, blueberry and Scott's Og.....seems like a lot but I like changing it up, it's fun growing a lot of these exotic strains they really have some serious flavors. By far the Larry Og is my strongest bud, absolutely impending on the body, it'll put you to sleep. I picked up some bay dream from my buddy which is a gdp x blue dream cross

Top Bottom