Pink 2.0 Finish

• Thread starter SimplyCmplex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Here we are, at my pink 2.0 finish. I know another member ran her a year or two ago with some great results on here and some amazing colors. I have four females out of a 10 pack. Three I vegged for a month and flipped, the fourth I vegged for a week longer to bulk her up a bit more, she never really did bulk up. Even in flower she stayed thin. You guys and gals will soon see why, in another week when I take her down. ;)

Now pink#1 smelled of classic pink bubble gum...exactly. She did double during stretch. Real easy to grow. She had a few pink hues throughout her lower and middle development, the tops never really got pink.

Pink 20 finish 6
Pink 20 finish 7
Pink 20 finish 8

Pink#2 Didn't have quite the pink bubble gum smell as #1 but all the same traits as #1
Pink 20 finish 11
Pink 20 finish 9
Pink 20 finish 12

Pink#3 As you see was the biggest yielder . The smell is of pink bubble gum crashed into extreme funky cheese. The cheese smell is dominant, the bubblegum is the undertone. I don't have any previous experience with predator pink or starfighter to track down the cheese smell. Pink#3 was always big at least a 2x stretch.
Pink 20 finish 4
Pink 20 finish 5
Pink 20 finish 3
Pink 20 finish 2
Pink 20 finish

Pink 20 finish 10
mancdank

mancdank

Here we are, at my pink 2.0 finish. I know another member ran her a year or two ago with some great results on here and some amazing colors. I have four females out of a 10 pack. Three I vegged for a month and flipped, the fourth I vegged for a week longer to bulk her up a bit more, she never really did bulk up. Even in flower she stayed thin. You guys and gals will soon see why, in another week when I take her down. ;)

Now pink#1 smelled of classic pink bubble gum...exactly. She did double during stretch. Real easy to grow. She had a few pink hues throughout her lower and middle development, the tops never really got pink.

View attachment 652947 View attachment 652948 View attachment 652949

Pink#2 Didn't have quite the pink bubble gum smell as #1 but all the same traits as #1
View attachment 652952 View attachment 652950 View attachment 652964

Pink#3 As you see was the biggest yielder . The smell is of pink bubble gum crashed into extreme funky cheese. The cheese smell is dominant, the bubblegum is the undertone. I don't have any previous experience with predator pink or starfighter to track down the cheese smell. Pink#3 was always big at least a 2x stretch.
View attachment 652945 View attachment 652946 View attachment 652944 View attachment 652943 View attachment 652942
I won't lie the cheese part has me stumped too. I've been looking at another 4 strains from ex to run my short list so far is kimbo citrique grease monkey and I can't make my mind up on on pink 2.0 or true sfv or even lime skunk would be nice but the straight lime skunk from ex seems to be rarer than hens teeth :)

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

I won't lie the cheese part has me stumped too. I've been looking at another 4 strains from ex to run my short list so far is kimbo citrique grease monkey and I can't make my mind up on on pink 2.0 or true sfv or even lime skunk would be nice but the straight lime skunk from ex seems to be rarer than hens teeth :)

You'll be able to get a good look at grease monkey soon. I have at least 5 wrapping up week 3. True sfv looks to be the real deal. I think future is one of their top 5, ALL TIME. Highly overlooked, but somehow I always miss it when it comes up for sale. So obviously others see what I see, yet rarely talked about or shown. What's the parents to lime skunk? Green ribbon and another?

mancdank

mancdank

You'll be able to get a good look at grease monkey soon. I have at least 5 wrapping up week 3. True sfv looks to be the real deal. I think future is one of their top 5, ALL TIME. Highly overlooked, but somehow I always miss it when it comes up for sale. So obviously others see what I see, yet rarely talked about or shown. What's the parents to lime skunk? Green ribbon and another?
I belive it's lemon skunk x green ribbon but I'm not 100% and yea that future does look real nice too tbh I'm guna probably have a go at most so far I'm real impressed if I can find 1 real good genuine keeper out of a pack I'm happy and the keepers to be found in Ex's gear is better than most I would put up my choc strawbs #5 and lemon meringue #3 up against pretty much anything terps quality of high and production are 10/10

mancdank

mancdank

If u end up struggling finding some future I will be doing some crossing of my own I've made some strawberry dawg which is choc strawbs x upton pheno of stardawg and out of these I found a male that ticks all the boxes I've been running a few stress tests and it's all clear so far so next step now I'm guna flower it and see where it leans in terms of pheno and if I find what I'm looking for there I will be making some beans I've got gg4 that will be defo in that program it's my 1st proper attempt and so far I'm about 12 months into it this shit takes time 1 thing for sure I won't be setting my self up to fail. if u wanna be on the trial list for testers I will be more than happy to send u some u look like u know what your doing from the grade of your bud if your interested drop me a pm and we will chat more

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

I agree with you. Most of his gear looks phenomenal. A year ago I was looking for something with strawberries. The obvious choice is strawberry cough, but I wanted something else. I wanted straight up strawberries. I ran into ex's ccs nug pic. You know the one that looks like a moonrock. I never did find a pack, but his other gear is a good second place. I have too many keepers going.

I'll be hanging onto 3 out the 4 kimbos for another round and then down to 2. Probably let the pinks go, and definitely letting go of citrus. As far as grease monkey, hopefully that 1 exceptional plant jumps out. Looking for an exceptional straight chem, or exceptional chem cross. Do you have a grow or pics of your ccs?

mancdank

mancdank

If u end up struggling finding some future I will be doing some crossing of my own I've made some strawberry dawg which is choc strawbs x upton pheno of stardawg and out of these I found a male that ticks all the boxes I've been running a few stress tests and it's all clear so far so next step now I'm guna flower it and see where it leans in terms of pheno and if I find what I'm looking for there I will be making some beans I've got gg4 that will be defo in that program it's my 1st proper attempt and so far I'm about 12 months into it this shit takes time 1 thing for sure I won't be setting my self up to fail. if u wanna be on the trial list for testers I will be more than happy to send u some u look like u know what your doing from the grade of your bud if your interested drop me a pm and we will chat more
@jumpincactus goes without saying u are on this list by default lol :) also has the Mrs forgive me yet for showing u them BIG boy tents :cry:

mancdank

mancdank

I agree with you. Most of his gear looks phenomenal. A year ago I was looking for something with strawberries. The obvious choice is strawberry cough, but I wanted something else. I wanted straight up strawberries. I ran into ex's ccs nug pic. You know the one that looks like a moonrock. I never did find a pack, but his other gear is a good second place. I have too many keepers going.

I'll be hanging onto 3 out the 4 kimbos for another round and then down to 2. Probably let the pinks go, and definitely letting go of citrus. As far as grease monkey, hopefully that 1 exceptional plant jumps out. Looking for an exceptional straight chem, or exceptional chem cross. Do you have a grow or pics of your ccs?
There's a few scattered about on here I changed my phone a lost pretty much all my pics bit I was the same I found exotic genetix searching for some strawberry and all the strawberry cough was a real let down it took me over 6 months to find it and the keeper is epic when I made my strawberry dawg there was some beans in the strawbs #5 keeper that was pollenated from the choc strawb male so I guess I've got some f2's there from the keeper :)

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

That's awesome. Yeah definitely interested. Was gonna try my own hand in at dabbling some crosses. I didn't get the Kimbo male with heavy black berry kush influence, but as you see I got the female. Now after the grease monkeys finish up I'm running some imo great relentless genetics strains I got ahold of before they sold out. Ill be patiently awaiting to see how things go for you.

mancdank

mancdank

That's awesome. Yeah definitely interested. Was gonna try my own hand in at dabbling some crosses. I didn't get the Kimbo male with heavy black berry kush influence, but as you see I got the female. Now after the grease monkeys finish up I'm running some imo great relentless genetics strains I got ahold of before they sold out. Ill be patiently awaiting to see how things go for you.
Frosted cherry cookies from relentless looks Fire not really seen much else what have u got ?

alaskind

alaskind

I agree about "the Future".Very much overlooked... a friend of mine found an excellent male and made a bunch of crosses...
1. Back to The Future - Mumbles (unknown Sativa x Pot of Gold/Hashplant) -X- Future
2. Biff - Bhodis Super Silver Jabbas Stash -X- Future
3.Doc Brown - Dr Who (purple pheno) -X- Future
4 Delorian - AJs sour D breeding mother -X- Future
5Einstien GG#4 -X- Future
6.Mr. Fission - "Slymer" golden ticket Chernobyl -X- Future
Hoverboard Hazemans Fat Purple -X- Future

I have seen Mr Fission, and its truly resinous like OGKB.... will be pheno hunting soon.....

Top Bottom