Pink 2.0 Finish

• Thread starter SimplyCmplex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Grimm mix... wish I had taken clones of this gal... the smell is of sticking your nose in a freshly opened bag of nuts
20161224 203609

View attachment 654879

I have the grim mix too.
Sounds great can't wait to pop em :smoking:.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Pretty in pink! You keeping #4 around for another run, or just a one night stand?

Those bud shots were #4... I should have been specific. Unfortunately my pink clones and kimbo clones got mislabeled.

So I just took more kimbo clones off of the 7 adults I had...looking for the 2 dark ones, and the one that was dark and smelled totally different.

I had 3 pink adults. I gave one away...gonna wait till all the new kimbo clones have roots then switch them out for new pink clones. Hopefully one is #4

If not I'll have to chalk it up as a loss, and negligence on my part. Since its discontinued. But...I'm ready to pull the trigger on a couple new strains.

Sorry so long... Merry Xmas to you and yours!

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

That's the first finished shot of the grim mix I have a few going now gonna flower in a week. I know the mom for those was p71 but they would not discuss the father no matter how hard I tried

Gravekat303...I hope you see this and reply...I've tried everything that's cured from my last round...citrus, kimbo, pink.....all good...BUT..

That grimm mix..popped 10-12 beans got 1 female...she was rootbound in a small pot throughout her life, I really didn't think or care much about her...threw her in because I had a bit of free room...

I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I HAD! She's easily shitting on the other 3!!!! Brought it out in a 8 man get together call of duty session ..I got a lot of laughs of the small structure and appearance, ha...she kicks like Bruce Lee! We were all lit for HOURS! I'm kicking over a few rocks, trying to locate more of those beans. Any ideas?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Gravekat303...I hope you see this and reply...I've tried everything that's cured from my last round...citrus, kimbo, pink.....all good...BUT..

That grimm mix..popped 10-12 beans got 1 female...she was rootbound in a small pot throughout her life, I really didn't think or care much about her...threw her in because I had a bit of free room...

I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I HAD! She's easily shitting on the other 3!!!! Brought it out in a 8 man get together call of duty session ..I got a lot of laughs of the small structure and appearance, ha...she kicks like Bruce Lee! We were all lit for HOURS! I'm kicking over a few rocks, trying to locate more of those beans. Any ideas?
Good to know they are a freebie not sure if there still giving them out I have a few females I also split my pack with a friend ill see if he still has em

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Good to know they are a freebie not sure if there still giving them out I have a few females I also split my pack with a friend ill see if he still has em

I'll be watching to see what you get from yours. That's right, I got those from shn. I'll have to message them. You say p71 was the mom huh...I have to do some homework. Easily a top 5 for me, and there's plenty of room for improvement, pleasantly surprised and pleased by her. I appreciate the info you've shared.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll be watching to see what you get from yours. That's right, I got those from shn. I'll have to message them. You say p71 was the mom huh...I have to do some homework. Easily a top 5 for me, and there's plenty of room for improvement, pleasantly surprised and pleased by her. I appreciate the info you've shared.
Yea p71 x and i quote "some super old school shit"

mancdank

mancdank

Looool bro that is a classic. Cod u say ? U on the xbox 1 or gaystation?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter

Great to know.

I got a free pack of the grim mix when I ordered my c99. I believe they no longer offer it.

I'll make sure to hold onto them for the future.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Great to know.

I got a free pack of the grim mix when I ordered my c99. I believe they no longer offer it.

I'll make sure to hold onto them for the future.

Rmoltis...I wouldn't lie to you, it's quality right there! I reached out to shn last night. They replied pretty promptly, they usually do, "they were freebies...and not sure any are left, but if so they will let me know and get them out to me ASAP". Now I just sit back and wait.....

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

I know yall wanna see early flower pics of my keeper pink gal. Just starting on week 3...straight up. She's gonna be so purdy, she is such a diva. Round one she was pretty finicky. I believe I got her dialed in.

Just like the kimbos...they don't really care for the Jack's I was feeding them. I was constantly adjusting and tweaking the regime, to try and keep them looking happy. This mills nutrients I switched to they just love it. I could tell a few days after I switched over.

She smells of ripe passion fruit with a floral blend. The word that best describes her smell is elegant. I'm not really one for show and tell, but depending on how she matures...I might slide her into potm in march. Always stiff comp, and the beast will be lurking @rmoltis ;)
20170208 110337 1
20170208 110528 1 1
20170208 110546 1 1 1

As always thanks to anyone taking a moment of their time to take a peek!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I know yall wanna see early flower pics of my keeper pink gal. Just starting on week 3...straight up. She's gonna be so purdy, she is such a diva. Round one she was pretty finicky. I believe I got her dialed in.

Just like the kimbos...they don't really care for the Jack's I was feeding them. I was constantly adjusting and tweaking the regime, to try and keep them looking happy. This mills nutrients I switched to they just love it. I could tell a few days after I switched over.

She smells of ripe passion fruit with a floral blend. The word that best describes her smell is elegant. I'm not really one for show and tell, but depending on how she matures...I might slide her into potm in march. Always stiff comp, and the beast will be lurking @rmoltis ;)
View attachment 666929 View attachment 666930 View attachment 666931

I got a pack of the pink 2.0 stashed.
20170208 185614

Thanks for letting me know what to expect :)

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

I got a pack of the pink 2.0 stashed.
View attachment 666999

Thanks for letting me know what to expect :)

Brother I hope at least half your beans turn out the same or better!

That is the infamous Pink Lady for sure. Nice looking pheno!!! I was in on the earlier versions when it was Predator Pink v1. Must say looks like you have a beaut. :D

Thank you much, means a lot coming from you.

E

eastcoastled

View attachment 666929 View attachment 666930 View attachment 666931

Same here with the Kimbo's not liking Jacks....like I always have some type of deficiency. No issues with the pink 2.0, but of the two ladies i got, none were keepers....but that was only out of 3 seeds, 8 left for another try!

Top Bottom