Pink 2.0 Finish

• Thread starter SimplyCmplex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Same here with the Kimbo's not liking Jacks....like I always have some type of deficiency. No issues with the pink 2.0, but of the two ladies i got, none were keepers....but that was only out of 3 seeds, 8 left for another try!

Glad to know it wasn't just me. Like, I loved it's simplicity and price. But it's not at advertised as a all-in1. But then again it isn't designed specifically for cannabis. So I'll take some fault there, but overall I need something more "interesting" for my gals.

E

eastcoastled

Glad to know it wasn't just me. Like, I loved it's simplicity and price. But it's not at advertised as a all-in1. But then again it isn't designed specifically for cannabis. So I'll take some fault there, but overall I need something more "interesting" for my gals.
Yeah, I wouldn't say it isn't designed for cannabis, just not marketed that way(jacks classic 5-12-26 is what i speak of). the 321 formula needs some tweaking to pull out the full potential, 321 is just a basic guide. I checked out mills, and they are bottles, so i won't fuck with them. Only salts for me! I will prob give veg+bloom a run in the future, just cant see how it can be too much different than jacks.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Yeah, I wouldn't say it isn't designed for cannabis, just not marketed that way(jacks classic 5-12-26 is what i speak of). the 321 formula needs some tweaking to pull out the full potential, 321 is just a basic guide. I checked out mills, and they are bottles, so i won't fuck with them. Only salts for me! I will prob give veg+bloom a run in the future, just cant see how it can be too much different than jacks.

Ahh, yeah I wasn't running that jacks. I was running the all purpose, and blossom booster.

I hear ya I snagged 2 mills starter kits for about $100. I luv raw salts too. Don't let the "bottles" fool you. When you start looking at what's actually in it, no different than a top shelf fertilizer thats specifically blended that greenhouses and farms run.

But I'm definitely gonna snag some veg bloom for comparison. I've seen stellar grows coming from both brands.

E

eastcoastled

Ahh, yeah I wasn't running that jacks. I was running the all purpose, and blossom booster.

I hear ya I snagged 2 mills starter kits for about $100. I luv raw salts too. Don't let the "bottles" fool you. When you start looking at what's actually in it, no different than a top shelf fertilizer thats specifically blended that greenhouses and farms run.

But I'm definitely gonna snag some veg bloom for comparison. I've seen stellar grows coming from both brands.
If you ever want to give Jacks classic a try, just let me know, i'll give you my formula...i am in coco though. I tried many different bottles from GH, and even some advanced nutrients, and none are even close to the results i get with jacks!! I went from hydro to coco and got better yields and less maintenance, so i'm a believer!

MrFreshy

MrFreshy

Hey, I'm a lurker on these forums, but I have a question. I received a cut of pink from a friend of mine, and it has been doing beautifully. I am at day 45 of flower, and she is beautiful. I was just wondering when yours had finished? I know the exotic site says 50-56 but its not looking like it is that close to it. Here are some photos.

Thanks for any help!

IMG 20170309 103331
IMG 20170309 110313
SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Hey, I'm a lurker on these forums, but I have a question. I received a cut of pink from a friend of mine, and it has been doing beautifully. I am at day 45 of flower, and she is beautiful. I was just wondering when yours had finished? I know the exotic site says 50-56 but its not looking like it is that close to it. Here are some photos.

Thanks for any help!

Looking good. Yeah those finish times were way off for me. Took one at 63. One at 68 the rest were like 71-72ish. I feel that 68ish was the best

MrFreshy

MrFreshy

Looking good. Yeah those finish times were way off for me. Took one at 63. One at 68 the rest were like 71-72ish. I feel that 68ish was the best
Thanks man, I have not seen any swelling to date, so I was a little confused. This is my first run with any exotic stuff and I am very impressed. Sadly, it will be a while before I can run any more exotic gear. I have testers and more testers coming up for the next few months. At least they should be quality.

-Fresh-

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

Thanks for any help!
I was in on the early testing on predator pink v.1 and the phenos I had I took at the recommended time about 57 d

Then on subsequent runs I would take her to 65- 70 days max and the flavor, terps and overall stone is was off the hook. Try a tad longer and I'm sure you'll be happy.

Tip don't ever rely on breeder pack chop dates. Get a feel for your pheno's they will let you know when done.!!!

MrFreshy

MrFreshy

I was in on the early testing on predator pink v.1 and the phenos I had I took at the recommended time about 57 d

Then on subsequent runs I would take her to 65- 70 days max and the flavor, terps and overall stone is was off the hook. Try a tad longer and I'm sure you'll be happy.
Thank you
I think I am not even going think about chopping her until 60 minimum after the information I received from you 2.

I do have an additional question. As I previously stated, I lurk on here, sadly I spent most time on RIU. I am not a fan of the amount of trolls over there. I am also on a private board, but I am looking for a new public forum. Overall do you like it here on THCfarmer?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you
I think I am not even going think about chopping her until 60 minimum after the information I received from you 2.

I do have an additional question. As I previously stated, I lurk on here, sadly I spent most time on RIU. I am not a fan of the amount of trolls over there. I am also on a private board, but I am looking for a new public forum. Overall do you like it here on THCfarmer?
LOL thats a loaded question. :D Depends on the day and my mood. Any site has its share of trolls and idiots. I started here after OG imploded so it s been a good 6 year run here. Have met some good peeps. Advanced growers for sure. But with that said any site will also have it's share of bad info. At the end of the day YMMV........

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Fuckers would still probably fill there pot in no time :) I've tried everything with the fucker bigger pots air pots enzymes so at this point I'm all out of suggestions tbh hence the comment with out the top tip to deal with it :cry:

Hey I'm a little GREEEN.. JK . I've grown quite a bit only from clone. I'm getting back into it and want to step up my game. You guys are talking quite a bit about pheno? I did start from several plants that are The Guice exotic genetics. What I'm hearing is a few things when I read this thread.

1 that not all the genetics are the same from seed start.
2 that some genetics will not reach full potential depending on container size.. other variable like smart pots.. enzymes.

These are advanced topics I would like to learn more about.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
So, I took her down yesterday, 65 days. Looked like it was time. Have it up to dry right now. Some pink spots here and there, but overall a frost monster.
Yea buddy that frost is that SF f2 coming thru. I ran this gurl many times and actually I found the greener pheno more potent that the pink/purple one. But thats just one mans opinion. Looks nice man. Great job!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom