Pink crystals!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter mrpurplestuff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Lalwz...Good luck with your pink pheno search lol...
http://img810.invalid.com/img810/2205/53806d1257380740tpinkph.jpg

This "pink pheno" myth has already been debunked..

word, I tried to tell him

you can tell even without seeing the untouched photo because the over fertilized brown tips are pink

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Trichs most definately turn pink/purple. Here is a close up of my Purple Urkel I chopped it today at day 62. The trichs are just starting to turn amber/purple. I like the smoke at around this time, if I take her to 65+ days her trichs go super purple and you go to sleep super fast after smoking lol.

Urk zoom
Urk zoom1
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Last pics were probably too small. These should be better:evilgrin0040:

DSCN5011
marski420

marski420

Uhh.. bro.. you're "trichs" are white.(Frosty as all hell if I do say so myself) the leaf/calyx is whats purple in your pics my friend.. still, amazing looking.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Uhh.. bro.. you're "trichs" are white.(Frosty as all hell if I do say so myself) the leaf/calyx is whats purple in your pics my friend.. still, amazing looking.

"Trichs most definately turn pink/purple. Here is a close up of my Purple Urkel I chopped it today at day 62. The trichs are just starting to turn amber/purple. I like the smoke at around this time, if I take her to 65+ days her trichs go super purple and you go to sleep super fast after smoking lol."

If you click on the pics I posted and get a closer view of the trichs, some are turning purple(just the stocks) you just need to look a little harder. These were already chopped at day 62, like I said if I take them longer all the trichs will go purple. Here are some even closer ones.

DSCN5011
marski420

marski420

"Trichs most definately turn pink/purple. Here is a close up of my Purple Urkel I chopped it today at day 62. The trichs are just starting to turn amber/purple. I like the smoke at around this time, if I take her to 65+ days her trichs go super purple and you go to sleep super fast after smoking lol."

If you click on the pics I posted and get a closer view of the trichs, some are turning purple(just the stocks) you just need to look a little harder. These were already chopped at day 62, like I said if I take them longer all the trichs will go purple. Here are some even closer ones.

I actually seen a couple purple heads in the photo I believe but 99.5% of the trichs are white as hell brah.. either way she looks like some danky dank

B

Bioponic

I just got a cut of a strain called Violet Delight that is pretty pinkish. I'll try to get some pics from the person who gave it to me.

B

Bioponic

Not my pic

So it doesn't have pink crystals or calyxes bu the leaves get pretty pink and and the stems are deep purple and no it's not deficient in P.

VD
homebrew420

homebrew420

I can vouch for seeing pink/purple trichs. However I will say that they are few and far between. I crossed a selfed NL Special with an amazing Magic Merlin male. Their progeny blushes purple including the trichs, not even 10% though. Does not make purple hash like that Purp Paki.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Next run of my Urkle I will take it longer and get pics. Then you will easily see more of the trichs turning purple

Underthesun

Underthesun

Pinkish, redish. Not amber, and if purple...really light purple.
D8F6C649 7C19 4BB4 9F1D 2A8A7122F47F

9459AB1F 4836 4B0C 8A39 75C1909D3DD2

Top Bottom