Pisces Genetics are coming to the Bay...

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Steve Z

well.... two weeks from today,
re-list wednesday! haha. try again then.

hopefully someone will pull a stoner move and send monopoly money or something....

Reactions: mal
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
2 weeks? I thought it was longer - Ill be camping with ya bud - Ill bring some tequila and some mach fly

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Damn that Sister's Sage MOVED!!:party0022:
Thanks so much for the interest on my premiere seed drop guys/gals!...makes me feel all toasty inside, LOL!!
As for the people that missed out on the Sister Sage, I'm sorry best thing I can tell you is what has already been said...check for relists when they go up. The *Limited Edition* seeds are exactly that, Limited.--I no longer have those parents so no more will be made...and what I had I sent in.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Motorbreath and kushwreck are now on the bay :)

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Just grabbed a pack of the MotorBreath. Thanks Jimmynitz and Logic.

MARTA

MARTA

I grabbed MotorBreath as well!

I had a feeling they would be listed while I was asleep...

So, I checked the Bay as soon as I woke up.

Thank you Jimmynitz & Logic! :banana1sv6:

I

ibTheMan

Me too! i woke up and garbed 2 packs Motorbreath also, what ah great morning! i love Fems.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter

Me too! i woke up and garbed 2 packs Motorbreath also, what ah great morning! i love Fems.

I snagged one as-well. Sounds like some stank dank. I need to conserve funds atm. :) hehe. Would grab the dawg daze sage and killer haze too...

Stoked!

U

up yours

I promise to post my grow of sister sage and I did not know they were limited edition I just saw them pop up and I thought they sounded dank I will do my best and any who know me when done sexing sorting and sampling I promise to share the cuts with all y'all. Just ask as long as I am not breaking t.o.s. here these beans will be treasured by me. thanks for your hard work jimmy, much respect sir.

U

up yours

Just snagged a pak of Motorbreath, Any one grab the kushwreck?
Yes sir, I did. I am hoping for a tw pheno mostly but just some good smoke to post on here I also grabbed a pk ea of hollywood and the chemdaze haze, sisters sage I will post up as soon as I have room to start them once the keepers are found I will share the chosen few w/ many of the people on here thanks for such great stock I can't wait to open that package for sure. Peace

coxnox

coxnox

hi !!
nice cross you got here, look like you like tha supa silva...me too... :party0042:

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I grabbed the Kushwreck. I was figuring I had enough Chem crosses and need something different.
Yes sir, I did. I am hoping for a tw pheno mostly but just some good smoke to post on here I also grabbed a pk ea of hollywood and the chemdaze haze, sisters sage I will post up as soon as I have room to start them once the keepers are found I will share the chosen few w/ many of the people on here thanks for such great stock I can't wait to open that package for sure. Peace
hi !!
nice cross you got here, look like you like tha supa silva...me too... :party0042:
Nice!!:harvest::harvest::harvest:
When you guys have them growing get some threads up and post some:sign0005: Thanks!!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Just got my order in the mail! Exactly 1 week from the confirmation, like always! Stoked. I got some Alien OG from CC, and I scored me some Purple Pygmy. I'm excited to see the Purple Pygmy in action as it sounds interesting! How does the PP do outside? Thanks for the freebies Jimmy!

Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom