Pistil Positive Creations?

• Thread starter kansabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

Anyone grow anything from them? Found em on JBC cheap at 40 a 13pack,i have gorilla grodd vegging now and also have their pie faced. I believe their selection is all F1 crosses or something like that lol.

M

Marbro

Anyone grow anything from them? Found em on JBC cheap at 40 a 13pack,i have gorilla grodd vegging now and also have their pie faced. I believe their selection is all F1 crosses or something like that lol.

I have gorrila grodd and pie faced going as well. I have fofana and a mango strain from them i still have to pop. Not really any info on any of these strains. Its up to us =)

K

kansabis

I have gorrila grodd and pie faced going as well. I have fofana and a mango strain from them i still have to pop. Not really any info on any of these strains. Its up to us =)
Well I got pie faced,cocoa kween,fofana,blu hawg left to pop,I ran 5 gorilla grodd had 3 herms,1 male and a female,got the last 3 in veg now with 5 magical mangos,the gorilla grodd fem seems to be a sin city kush leaner and is looking really frosty already at day 26 flower,sorry no pics yet.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Never run their gear. Keep us posted.....

M

Marbro

Well I got pie faced,cocoa kween,fofana,blu hawg left to pop,I ran 5 gorilla grodd had 3 herms,1 male and a female,got the last 3 in veg now with 5 magical mangos,the gorilla grodd fem seems to be a sin city kush leaner and is looking really frosty already at day 26 flower,sorry no pics yet.

Im assuming the gorrila grodd we have are prone to hermie from that gg4 lineage. Im hoping to pull a couple good phenos from the pack. I got like 12-13 beans for $40 which is awesome!!
I have a female gorrila grodd in flower and have been looking for hermies. So far so good=) i have one in veg that looks like it will be a male. I have a pie faced in flower that is looking and smelling good which im most excited for right now.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

In 5yrs of growing the true clone only gorilla glue 4, I have never ever ever seen a nanner or a bean in my flowers . Many s1 or imposters seem to throw nanners. I'e taken her to 79 days from flip. And still nanner/hermie free.

M

Marbro

In 5yrs of growing the true clone only gorilla glue 4, I have never ever ever seen a nanner or a bean in my flowers . Many s1 or imposters seem to throw nanners. I'e taken her to 79 days from flip. And still nanner/hermie free.
I was assuming this was a cut of a gg4 that was made into seed because it is clone only. The other poster said he got hermies. Some breeders seem to be doing that withh gg4 and crossing cuts from those seeds.

I have seen no hernies. That said, there is very minimal info on the breeder and most of their strains. So good to go in with a open mind =) and hoping for the best.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If a gg4 came from seed and was not part of Josey' breeding project 5+yrs ago, it is NOT the legit clone only gg4 and is an imposter. If a seed bank has gg4 available, its either a fake or an s1.

K

kansabis

Well my female threw a couple nanners but they have been removed,I honestly was prepared for this with this strain and it was a freebie so I'm not really too worried bout it,yeah I got 14 pie faced and cocoa kween and 26 fofana plus 6-8 freebies with each of those for 40 a pack,not a bad deal in my book,hell my snowland threw a couple nanners on me and that's the first DNA plant I've had do that but my critical hog is all lady! Lol

M

Marbro

Gorilla grodd got 1 pheno heavy kush, tall , not great stacking but producing nice buds. Didn't really have a smell and now thats its in flower and just buttoned up its smell is very weak. Not a keeper.

The other seed also a female =) is drying and smelled strong in veg and very "addictive" strong smelling of Kush and sweet. Cant quite exactly place it but i love it. Its my new favorite cut. Its structure is less "hemp like " as the 2nd pheno im growing has but branches out more and needs support.

I love addictive smelling/tasting strains.

My first pie face hermied on me. It was a beautiful Indica leaning plant. Very healthy and i was so excited i missed the balls on the underside of the lower buds. I had a jillybean next to it and only found a couple of seeds. So not too much damage. Not sure what in my invirom

K

kansabis

I have a pack of his Limefire Skunk. I will start them soon. Should be a nice combo.
I have run magical mangoes(freebie),gorilla grodd and currently have pie faced and fofana close to chop,I had some hermies with the gorilla grodd but my 2 females were super frosty and my 1 female of the magical mangoes was even frostier and very tasty even though it was a mutant lol. The fofana and pie faced seem very stable and are looking very nice and should yield well also.

O

OnlyKIND

I started 4 of the 15 seeds of Fofana I received and of them I had 2 females 2 males, cut the males, one female had weak stems and only ran once before culling, the other has amazing kushy smell, structure, yield and potency very delicious pheno and have 2/3 pack left. Have cocoa kween growing now and it is also very nice looking strain from few seeds starting from. Still have gorilla grodd to try but with fofana its hard to make room :D.

K

kansabis

I started 4 of the 15 seeds of Fofana I received and of them I had 2 females 2 males, cut the males, one female had weak stems and only ran once before culling, the other has amazing kushy smell, structure, yield and potency very delicious pheno and have 2/3 pack left. Have cocoa kween growing now and it is also very nice looking strain from few seeds starting from. Still have gorilla grodd to try but with fofana its hard to make room :D.
Yeah I've liked fofana and pie faced the best so far,watch for hermies with the gorilla grodd though.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Im assuming the gorrila grodd we have are prone to hermie from that gg4 lineage. Im hoping to pull a couple good phenos from the pack. I got like 12-13 beans for $40 which is awesome!!
I have a female gorrila grodd in flower and have been looking for hermies. So far so good=) i have one in veg that looks like it will be a male. I have a pie faced in flower that is looking and smelling good which im most excited for right now.
keep a eye out on that gg for mid to late flower nanners

K

kansabis

keep a eye out on that gg for mid to late flower nanners
I had like 3 Hermie right out the gate and another one mid-late flower that I plucked em off and kept going cuz it was super frosty and had a unique smell and taste,I think it was from the sin City kush side of things.

K

kansabis

Here is the last fofana and pie faced I have going right now,about a week or so left on em both,maybe 2 weeks,this fofana is a cookie leaner and the others leaned more towards the banana og,and the pie faced is only one I've had so far with a berry smell,others were piney and hashy.
IMG 20180424 125000
IMG 20180424 125006
IMG 20180424 125035
IMG 20180424 125031

Medicinemang

Medicinemang

Just got a pack of Limefire Skunk from them, this should be interesting. Nice Fofana great job

Latest posts

Top Bottom