Pistils on a 2 and a half week old plant still in veg?

• Thread starter hashish
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highblunts

Hey im new to growing and this forum my plants are 2 weeks old have two hairs on each side tha point out are these pistils its from some good weed i have 3 that are doing it is this normal

H

Highblunts

They are started from seed at the same time i have three that show 2 hairs on each side at each node that v off there not that oldfirst time growing is it normal to have hairs at each node

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not for regular strains, but for autoflowers it may be perfectly normal.

H

Highblunts

I dont know what they were given to me they are prolly bag seeds i know there ok they are growing i guess i will keep going and see ty for the help

jrockdro273

jrockdro273

T
I dont know what they were given to me they are prolly bag seeds i know there ok they are growing i guess i will keep going and see ty for the help
hose are the trap buddy the nodes where ull see the pistol is right at the beginninv of a fan leaf

MadSciNtst

MadSciNtst

I did the same thing. But this is a little bit more than pistils. I hope she isn’t budding

0703A17F AC68 4F44 987D F1EA7935ED40
MadSciNtst

MadSciNtst

This plant is definitely budding

did topping do this? She was fine up until I topped her. I’m not comfortable with the bending approach nor do I have the tools to do screen of green so cutting at the 3rd node is what I was left with

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

did topping do this? She was fine up until I topped her. I’m not comfortable with the bending approach nor do I have the tools to do screen of green so cutting at the 3rd node is what I was left with
?
Topping wouldn't do this, whats your light cycle? is this an autoflower?

MadSciNtst

MadSciNtst

?
Topping wouldn't do this, whats your light cycle? is this an autoflower?

16-8 is my light cycle. I tried 18-6 and didn’t get good results. Switch to 16-8 and plants did better. The pistils came shortly after topping. This almost never happens. As for autoflower...let me double check. I know it’s Dutch Passion(critical mixed with orange punch)

Top Bottom