Pk 13/14

• Thread starter spyderaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spyderaz

The bottle says 3 weeks before harvest which on an 8 weeker would be week 8 before flush yet the canna grow chart says use on week 5. Which one is it?

N

NastyN8

The bottle says 3 weeks before harvest which on an 8 weeker would be week 8 before flush yet the canna grow chart says use on week 5. Which one is it?
I use it and I try to hit around week 4 but it depends on the stage... wait for the buds to be about dime sized. Not including the hairs but the mass of the bud. Trail and error helps.
Good luck

G gnome

G gnome

What ur saying doesn't make any sense....an "8 weeker" means 8 wks of flower so 3 wks b4 that is wk 5 of bloom

S

spyderaz

What ur saying doesn't make any sense....an "8 weeker" means 8 wks of flower so 3 wks b4 that is wk 5 of bloom
it does make sense because if its week 5 then harvest is week 8 which would mean I'd have to flush at week 6 instead of week 8 like the house shows

Screenshot 20171129 130353
Top Bottom