Plagron Nutrients Aka: Purple Bottle

• Thread starter DirtySanchez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snake Oil

Snake Oil

After a couple runs with Green Sensation I'm giving it a rest. It definitely gives me the size I like but not the quality. Some strains like it more than others but flavor and oil production seem to be down and it gives some strains that PGRed out look like youd see if you used Phosphoload or Gravity...super dense with long hairs. I only used used it at 3ml per gallon too, the shits strong thats for sure commercial growers are gonna love it.

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

You don't need two DEs that close together. That seems like a REAL strange project to me.

Green Sensation has way more technology in it that bloombastic. It's a better, newer, more advanced product. My friends import the plagron stuff and when they visited their spot there was a whole separate lab set up to make the Green Sensation and they wouldn't let them in to see it. Everything else they got to see. I'm on my first run with it, reviews from everyone else have been good, I'm on week 7 now so I'll know more in 3 weeks.

Never ran the whole line just know their zyme was designed by some university folk, same folks who made Ecozen. I'm sure it's good, if you're into bottled zymes/carbs together.

Yo Green... Any results to report on the plag run?... We're gonna give it a few more runs and try to dial it in a little further but DESTROYED it on the numbers. Attribute some to the new Gavita lighting and having the room conditions totally dialed. Buds were ATLEAST 25% bigger than we've ever seen with this strand although they were slightly darker than were accustomed to. Resin content was pretty much on par with usual but definitely no better. Wish I woulda done this in a room that were more familiar with so I could have compared results to past runs. Killed the Aptus side though for sure ;).

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

After a couple runs with Green Sensation I'm giving it a rest. It definitely gives me the size I like but not the quality. Some strains like it more than others but flavor and oil production seem to be down and it gives some strains that PGRed out look like youd see if you used Phosphoload or Gravity...super dense with long hairs. I only used used it at 3ml per gallon too, the shits strong thats for sure commercial growers are gonna love it.

Funny you say that because the GS grown buds do show similarities to buds grown with PGRs. Size, density, color and especially the super long hairs I've noticed too. I've spoken with both the US distributors and the manufacturers in Holland and they swear up and down no PGRs. I tend to believe it only because of the fact that they're fully aware of the consequences of hiding PGRs in a bottle and not registering and labeling properly. But I do agree with everything you said and do see the same things myself for the most part. May also just be the heavy PKs causing the slight discoloration. Would like to see the analysis from a private lab though.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

There's definitely some sort of PGR in there, I'm sure there smart enough not to put one of the toxic and illegal to use on food crop PGRs like paclo or alar but there some kind of secret sauce in there. It seems to effect my indicas less than my sativas with the ugly long haired look, they just came out super dense and a bit bland. It seems like quality is always tarnished when yields are pushed.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I was gonna try this potting mix this run but the company I got some of my seeds from said don't use this product. After reading this I'm wondering why. The seed company was Mandala seeds. They also said don't use canna or pro mix bx. (Sorry mandala but I'm using canna again this time as it was great last run. ) Im gonna keep an eye on this thread for more info off growers.

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

I was gonna try this potting mix this run but the company I got some of my seeds from said don't use this product. After reading this I'm wondering why. The seed company was Mandala seeds. They also said don't use canna or pro mix bx. (Sorry mandala but I'm using canna again this time as it was great last run. ) Im gonna keep an eye on this thread for more info off growers.
You talking about their coco or their peat?

M

mink23

Dunno anything about the peat. The coco is the bomb though that I can tell you for sure.
Hey im about to use the plagron coco line too dtw 50/50 coco perlite 4 l pots.
been using their coco for quite some time now and very satisfied. I just havent decided yet in veg would i run aptus startboost and regulator or just go with the full plagron line?

I would appreciate any comment fromm you how you used it and dosages?

Thanks,
mink

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Definitely suggest using the fasilitor (aka regulator). Plagron doesn't have a Silicic acid in their line. Could go with or without the startboost. Certainly won't hurt and I feel definitely worth your while.

I know fasilitor is .6ml/gallon and I'm pretty sure startboost is 1ml/gal.

Hope this helps ;)

M

mink23

Definitely suggest using the fasilitor (aka regulator). Plagron doesn't have a Silicic acid in their line. Could go with or without the startboost. Certainly won't hurt and I feel definitely worth your while.

I know fasilitor is .6ml/gallon and I'm pretty sure startboost is 1ml/gal.

Hope this helps ;)
Bump....
Any news on how is the plagron line working out.
I had some timer problems my last run so i cant fully comment on plagron and GS but the plants that were not affected that much by timer gone bad did put out some serios elbows and hard as hell too .
Hope to hear your results

P

Pimples

Plagron finally available in America. Wow. I want to run the coir slabs with rw block preflowers on a drip system with libra trays. Palgron coco nutes....the whole nine

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

I gave Green Sensation another shot and only used it for 2 weeks at 3ml per gallon and liked my results a lot better. Use it for just the the mid bloom bulking period and use something else for bud set and ripening.

M

MikeGreat

I gave Green Sensation another shot and only used it for 2 weeks at 3ml per gallon and liked my results a lot better. Use it for just the the mid bloom bulking period and use something else for bud set and ripening.

Can you give us another Update on Green Sensation.. I have a bottle of it and I will like to know your results...

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

I haven't messed around with it sence my last update. Its a good booster I think they even claim its organic. Id just recommend starting off at 2ml per gallon and see how your plants react to it instead of the recommend 4ml per gallon or you could get a fat yield with tarnished quality.

P

Pimples

Where in the hell in America can you buy the line? I have been to the u.s. dist website but i cannot find. retailer. I wanna try it out.

M

MikeGreat

If you go to their website look for the product and then shop locator and you will find a bunch of retailers… I just purchased a little for $160.00 and I am going to try it starting today…

I am going light at 3ml per gallon and will let you know how it goes…

Where in the hell in America can you buy the line? I have been to the u.s. dist website but i cannot find. retailer. I wanna try it out.

P

Pimples

If you go to their website look for the product and then shop locator and you will find a bunch of retailers… I just purchased a little for $160.00 and I am going to try it starting today…

I am going light at 3ml per gallon and will let you know how it goes…
Did you go with the base nutes or just green sensation additive?

M

MikeGreat

I am using Canna base and basic additives… I used Green Sensation in a very small grow with samples and the results are looking very good… That is why I am interested on form of use and results from others…

Last edited:
M

MikeGreat

I used it starting week 4 at 3 ml with a few sample bottle I got from the store and I ran out after the 4th application and I did not buy anymore (expensive) but the plants are looking very good and the buds even better... I will post the finish results....

Latest posts

Top Bottom