Planning A 2x4 Led Grow

• Thread starter INXSOF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
INXSOF

INXSOF

So far I have come up with this setup.
Tent 4x2 gorilla and possibly 2x2 to set up a perpetual. Max 5 plant total.
Lights. 2 mars 300. 1 mars 300 for veg tent.
Carbon filter and inline fan. 4". 2 clip fans.
Scrog net and ropes.
Ph pen.
Medium. Coco
Nutes Gh coco a and b. Cal mag. Undecided on the rest.
So ideas on what else would help.
As for seeds. Easy to obtain. Considering northern lights. Jack herer. My height is 6'7. So imput would be great. I want to harvest every 2-3 months. Personal use. But good thc and good yield is the end game. No more buying off others.
Thanks

gwheels

gwheels

Jack Herer and Northern Lights should do well (white widow, AK47, sour kush, blue dream also should do well). I use the GH trio (grow/bloom/micro) with root booster (Bioroot) and yield booster (liquid koolbloom). So far I love the nutes and they WORK. Since I have started my 4 X 4 I have not bought from anyone and I know how it was grown. With love and care and a lot of help from the farmers here :D. It is nice to have a stock pile of personal. I can ride out my next grow and still not have to buy from anyone. After the next grow all of my equipment is paid for based on what i used to pay for a 1/4. It is a pretty damned satisfying feeling

INXSOF

INXSOF

Thanks for the reply. I am reading lots. Hopefully won't have too many questions. The second tent seems to be a way that I can harvest every 2-3 months And keep the plant count down. Want 5 max. But want to Pull A decent amount. I want about 10 per harvest I have seen journals with much more. But I have to be realistic

gwheels

gwheels

you want 10 whats? 10 oz per harvest? I am hoping for 16 on this round but we will see :p

INXSOF

INXSOF

you want 10 whats? 10 oz per harvest? I am hoping for 16 on this round but we will see :p
10 ounces of coarse. I just never got a estimate of what my setup would bring. But for sure I have to get more imput. Cause the equipment is all here or on the way.

gwheels

gwheels

It is really strain and how you veg dependent. I think 2 to 3 oz per plant is not unreasonable. :)

INXSOF

INXSOF

On Another forum it was mentioned I may have heat issues with a small tent. I may have to decide on what lights to use.

Top Bottom