Plant Bleeds Red!!

• Thread starter ThePro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Everybody who is hating post a pic of your shit, or stfu. Y'all are growing 3 bunk plants from online "seed breeders" and you guys think you got the best shit. Haha don't be mad pussies. y'all spend ur whole life doing this, and I'm already doing it 10x better haha. Research all that BS haha, u still won't have better bud. You guys do too much! all u need is that northern Cali sun, AACT, and love and care. I'm out this forum, you guys a bunch of close minded haters. Peace✌️
The more i read into this thread the more im wondering if you a cop or a troll...
I can see me deleting this whole thread bt the time i get to the end..

MauiChicken

MauiChicken

I Know a girl who has a "secret strain" and it actually oozez out a thick reddish water color . She even showed me a picture to prove it! Anybody seen or heard of something like this?
Lots of stupid replies, just saw this yesterday with a purple strain, all other plants equally fertilized, ALL others clear bleed.

A1C1CBF1 11C3 4B1A A043 6B92857E9E57
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Oh btw
They’ve got some 65% off sales going on right now.. Looks to be some good Hawaiian genetics.

**just thought I’d drop that there since 👆 mentioned the breeder. **

WizzardBlizzard

WizzardBlizzard

Does she use unicorn droppings for compost? I read from an Oxford research paper that what you state can be achieved with the proper mix of unicorn compost and chupa cabre blood meal. I know some great local sources.

All sap turns reddish brown when it hardens. It's clear at first. It's like a scab. No magic. No psychedelics involved. No super secret strain lmao.

Have you grown and topped a plant? Watch what you hear when it comes to the growing game. Lots of bullshit.

Not sap from cedar trees, (aka mountain ashe). Yellow, to creamy white once hardened.

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

I Know a girl who has a "secret strain" and it actually oozez out a thick reddish water color . She even showed me a picture to prove it! Anybody seen or heard of something like this?

Greenbob

Greenbob

LOL....I was 18 and knew it all too. Then life happens and valuable lessons are learned the hard way. Why should I care how good his boss weed is? Im a first time grower and all I care about is the plants in my back yard. Im making mistakes and learning a lot from reading through the threads. Ill make changes next year and for years to come until I acquire a system that works best for me and my environment. Then my weed will be the best (for me) for 2 reasons....free and stony :) I did find the "big dick swingin" attitude a bit humerus though.

growsince79

growsince79

Oklahoma clone company has it.

Top Bottom