Plant Growth Has Stopped | Stealth Micro Led Grow

• Thread starter FyaBun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FyaBun

FyaBun

Hi all.

Im have a small speaker cab as a stealth grow. Its about 30x30cm and 120 cm high.
I have a single Cree CXB3590 LED running at 60 Watts.
Temperature is normally between 20-30 Degrees Celcius
Humidity normally at +-10%
i have 4 pc fans for outake so airflow isn't bad
The plants are about 40 cm away from the led

currently i have two plants going. A photo period Blue OG at about 6 weeks, And a Auto White Widow at 1 week. Im using a 50/50 coco perlite mix for the soil. Biobizz grow as feeding for the older Blue OG, and Ph'ed water of 5.5.

It seems that all growth has stopped, or going insanely slow, the white widow hasn't even shown the next set of leaves to come out, The Blue OG is tiny for her age and the growth is also super slow.

Keep in mind that i live in a Arid and dry region.

What could be the problem, as I have slowly tried to cover all areas, got an AC, more airflow, bought ph kits, nutrients, soil etc.

Plant growth has stopped  stealth micro led grow
Plant growth has stopped  stealth micro led grow 2
Plant growth has stopped  stealth micro led grow 3
Plant growth has stopped  stealth micro led grow 4
MW7945

MW7945

Your coco is completely dry and it's causing a slurry of issues. You NEED to keep coco wet, always. If it's dry on top, it's too dry. When coco dries you're leaving behind nutrients that are throwing pH for a loop.

So what you need to do right now, flush the shit out of it with a normal feeding @ 5.8 pH, and don't let it dry out from there. Water it twice a day if you can, and always water until runoff.

M

mantle1287

Humidity needs to be raised also. 21% is way to low, will dry all the moisture out the plants with humidity that low

Latest posts

Top Bottom