Plant Health Concern

• Thread starter Thatoneguy43
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

The thing about it is, i am trying to understand what you are saying, i thought we were just inhibiting the production of some hormones and plant creates male parts in devoid of these hormones. You can get breasts bigger and even lactate (but turning your male parts into a vagina?) even then you are just letting the body do its thing in the abundance of an hormone (is it healthy? No), what i meant to say is, if something isn’t on the dna sequence of an organism you cannot make it grow as is, unless you add that gene and make it a true gmo. Am i wrong on this? I mean if i had the space i would grow regs, don’t get me wrong, i am not an advocate of fem seeds but it is much less harmful then a gmo was my understanding, you think there are no discernable difference between them?

Id say all the gonads recently found in female abdomens , other than gender confusion not from a mis guided society, and the fact that we now know that the SRY gene is disrupted and from what is yet to be proven, but I know,,, but not so... If can fix it, then I say its broken. We can measure hermy genetic designation in plants and now humans ( both X & y chromes orgs) . I change how gay a human or plant is,,, and very very hard to correct the DNA back. Easier in plants.

Lets be clear, there are 2 sexes and many genders. These hermy GMO are some of the biggest changes to an organism. add a duck feather or tits and vaginas. IDK how to determine which is worse. We got lots of monkey and pig DNA... Id rather have that GMO than someone giving me a bunch of bud that is slowly gaying me out,,, bitch tits and so many DNA disrupts from feminized pot... Ill take the pig and monkey GMO over gay GMO...

Gene jumping is fact now, not new science but lots of new twist as how and what is genes are jumping from organism,,, Pot to human is easy to know how....

I proved that a cannabis and humans Herm was trait to academia with punnet charts from the 80's,,

Greg Mendel said a trait is a gene,

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Id say all the gonads recently found in female abdomens , other than gender confusion not from a mis guided society, and the fact that we now know that the SRY gene is disrupted and from what is yet to be proven, but I know,,, but not so... If can fix it, then I say its broken. We can measure hermy genetic designation in plants and now humans ( both X & y chromes orgs) . I change how gay a human or plant is,,, and very very hard to correct the DNA back. Easier in plants.

Lets be clear, there are 2 sexes and many genders. These hermy GMO are some of the biggest changes to an organism. add a duck feather or tits and vaginas. IDK how to determine which is worse. We got lots of monkey and pig DNA... Id rather have that GMO than someone giving me a bunch of bud that is slowly gaying me out,,, bitch tits and so many DNA disrupts from feminized pot... Ill take the pig and monkey GMO over gay GMO...

Gene jumping is fact now, not new science but lots of new twist as how and what is genes are jumping from organism,,, Pot to human is easy to know how....

I proved that a cannabis and humans Herm was trait to academia with punnet charts from the 80's,,

Greg Mendel said a trait is a gene,
Well i can live with the “gay gmo”, i think thats a little offensive to classify it as such and comparing it to pig and monkey gmo, even more offensive is to pick the last two over the first one :) But other than that i get what you are saying in the most basic sense, as much as a layman can. Thanks for the info. I will look into it.

Last edited:
lino

lino

The thing about it is, i am trying to understand what you are saying, i thought we were just inhibiting the production of some hormones and plant creates male parts in devoid of these hormones. You can get breasts bigger and even lactate (but turning your male parts into a vagina?) even then you are just letting the body do its thing in the abundance of an hormone (is it healthy? No), what i meant to say is, if something isn’t on the dna sequence of an organism you cannot make it grow as is, unless you add that gene and make it a true gmo. Am i wrong on this? I mean if i had the space i would grow regs, don’t get me wrong, i am not an advocate of fem seeds but it is much less harmful then a gmo was my understanding, you think there are no discernable difference between them?
I smoke a fem plant,, but its like eating to much ice cream and burgers as compared to veg-fruit protein shake just not as healthy. I make it sound worse than it is .. But it has the entire cannabis genome out of whack, just read the threads and look at all the wacked plants, that not gods breeding style.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
I smoke a fem plant,, but its like eating to much ice cream and burgers as compared to veg-fruit protein shake just not as healthy. I make it sound worse than it is .. But it has the entire cannabis genome out of whack, just read the threads and look at all the wacked plants, that not gods breeding style.
Ok i get that. Even though god is a highly debatable concept, i can agree with messing with nature too much never gives healthy results.

lino

lino

Well i can live with the “gay gmo”, i think thats a little offensive to classify it as such and comparing it to pig and monkey gmo, even more offensive is to pick the latter over the first one :) But other than that i get what you are saying in the most basic sense, as much as a layman can. Thanks for the info. I will look into it.
your not alone about being offended, Ive emptied classroom of hippy PHD PC Bros and liberal chicks in this debate as the student and instructor
BTW, I didnt name the gay genes but the Cannabis naming pronounciation is
MeGI gene is pronouncecd : Me Guy ,, this gay gene determines the gender
DOI gene is pronounced : Do I .. this gay gene turns gay on and off with the use of CS and other chemicals..

Not to offend,, I didnt name them or decide how to pronounce them, its just science,,, but the gay gene popped some ppl bubble big time...

90 % of our DNA is monkey and we got a lot of pig dna already

Last edited:
lino

lino

Ok i get that. Even though god is a highly debatable concept, i can agree with messing with nature too much never gives healthy results.
Our proof of GOD is in RNA,,, his revealing code is in there, that why we cant create life, it his code not ours, we are Gods as explained in the bibles... I teach this but the thread was taken down,,, the Greek myth our bibles these books explain gay zygosity, the most advanced breeding books we got other that Dr Suess Star belly, I'm Mc Bean in that cartoon.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
your not alone about being offended, Ive emptied classroom of hippy PHD PC Bros and liberal chicks in this debate as the student and instructor
BTW, I didnt name the gay genes but the Cannabis naming pronounciation is
MeGI gene is pronouncecd : Me Guy ,, this gay gene determines the gender
DOI gene is pronounced : Do I .. this gay gene turns gay on and off with the use of CS and other chemicals..

Not to offend,, I didnt name them or decide how to pronounce them, its just science,,, but the gay gene popped some ppl bubble big time...
Gay gene was not a problem actually if that is what its called but statement about picking the other two over that one was a little offensive, i think you may agree about that :)

Last edited:
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Our proof of GOD is in RNA,,, his revealing code is in there, that why we cant create life, it his code not ours, we are Gods as explained in the bibles... I teach this but the thread was taken down,,, the Greek myth our bibles these books explain gay zygosity, the most advanced breeding books we got other that Dr Suess Star belly, I'm Mc Bean in that cartoon.
Well your beliefs are true to you and my disbeliefs are true to me, lets leave it at that :)

Top Bottom