Plant In Icu

• Thread starter Jabsaw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Put some girls in last friday they're in happy frog and mykos was added. What say you? Should I start new or let the rain come, and let it wash my fears away?
Honestly icu can’t help that plant. It’s burned completely. I’d lighten your soil mix next go. Did you try to feed it ?

Monster762

Monster762

Not trying to blast your plant that wasn’t my intentions. That plant is burned bad though. Probably not recoverable. Sometimes those soils are too hot for seeds or baby plants. I always cut em with peat and a lot of perelite for drainage. Mykos is definately good though. I do believe in root stuff. Reason I ask if you fed is if so it was too early. And maybe too strong. And more than likely the problem. At this point identifying exactly what went wrong is what’s important. So it doesn’t repeat.

Monster762

Monster762

Not taking it as a bashing at all.
I used ocean forest before n I had to cut it. My blueberry strain all died as babies. But they even said hard to grow. After the plants were going though it was good. One of the fox farms is hotter but I think it’s the ocean forest. Either way don’t throw it out it’s good stuff in there. I’d just cut it some n add better drainage. This time ran roots organics soil but I cut the same way but added the mykos n plants are better. N barely no nutes being given. Just the soil n microbes working. No burns nothing.

Perception

Perception

I can’t say what that might be. My first knee jerk reaction was overwatering, but it does look like burn too though. I almost always pop seeds in Ocean Forest (and have done Happy Frog) with excellent results. But genetics vary, and if this was a clone, then the soil was most definitely too hot. Probably best to learn from this one, and start over.

Did you go from indoors, to outdoors with full sunlight? Was it a clone? What is your watering regiment? No other nutrients added?

Jabsaw

Jabsaw

From seed started in light warrior transplanted into the happy frog once they were about 8 inches. Had been hardened off a week prior to the transplant. Srpead mykos on roots and into pot it went. Watered at planting then again Monday.

Top Bottom