Plant Neurobiology

• Thread starter iKharon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iKharon

iKharon

I'm curious what you guys think of this..

Darwin's 'Root brain theory'. The idea that plants can perceive their environment, feel or even have a memory.

There have been LOTS of tests and studies on this, and I know this may be a boring, irrelevant, topic to some, but if through your growing experience, research etc, have you come to notice any particulars? For example, playing them classical music, singing or talking to them, or even responses from touch..

This is a fascinating, yet "paranormal" idea.

lino

lino

I'm curious what you guys think of this..

Darwin's 'Root brain theory'. The idea that plants can perceive their environment, feel or even have a memory.

There have been LOTS of tests and studies on this, and I know this may be a boring, irrelevant, topic to some, but if through your growing experience, research etc, have you come to notice any particulars? For example, playing them classical music, singing or talking to them, or even responses from touch..

This is a fascinating, yet "paranormal" idea.
I can go off on this subject, but for now,
YES
Plants can hear, smell, see, feel. In reality their senses are more keen than ours. The LARGEST organism in the world ( 1000's of times bigger than a whale) lies under the soil in the Old Growth Redwoods. These large and small organisms under the soil around the world help plants communicate with each other over miles in the Redwoods . THis has been proven by scientist. there are videos about this.

Giant Pumkins are the smartest plant I've worked with. They can recognize humans, unfucking real... GO work in a giant Pumpking Garden, Cannabis and Pumpkins are friends and they both dislike tomatoes. The pumpkin will attack the Toms no matter where you move them to in pots, they must be able to smell em. Move a Tom out of reach of the Pumpkin and he'll grow over to it and strangle it. The dam pumpking, well all plants , use chloraplast sensors on their leaves,, pumpkins can see at least on a grey scale due to the large leaves and not only that , they have pressure senors in the grd that know where things are at under their massive canopy, Giant Pumpkins are usually bout 15 to 30' sq but can cover of upto 50' x 50' a backyard and know where each plant is like a blade of grass.

My disciples were marvled while helping trim cannabis plants in a pumpkin patch, my pumpkins were trained so well that they'd wrap a persons belt loop, ankles, ect in less than 10 minutes of standing in one spot trimming plants, I'd say I told ya.... Each pumpkin has a personality, I have to tell everybody, its opposite of what you think, if they wrap around you thats not a hug, their going to strangle you, their stealth assigns ...
When you first start training your pumpkins , It take about 20 minutes of trimming in one spot before they wrap you, let em wrap you naturally. Then tease that tentacle and others near by tentacles and let them wrap you again, it will be way quicker. I had pumpkins that would wrap in approx a minute, they move as fast a second hand on a clock after training. They dont accidently fall on you or off thier supports, The tentacle let go, their coming over to check you out. Sit on the ground so they know where you at, ppl would come over a fuck with my pumpkins make all mean and shit,, piss me off , like someone teasing your dog,,,, Id tell ppl dont do that....

I have experiments that prove that plants can hear.

Last edited:
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

its funny to me that its not ok to eat meat peta kind of people but so they eat plants something that cant bark or fight back nor bleed as people think of the use of the word bleed

but a plant gives us air to live never seen a deer make me some good old 02 lol

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

its funny to me that its not ok to eat meat peta kind of people but so they eat plants something that cant bark or fight back nor bleed as people think of the use of the word bleed

How about a plant calling out to its opponents predator, getting its attention, just to come wipe out its competitors, knowing that it's safety is in its same secretions that attracted the deer to begin with...
Naz

lino

lino

PLANT BRAIN is a human brain?
Bla bla bla. I'll reply by pulling a CD out and showing them exactly how the CD stores data like an ol record it just spiral ring of - or +, neg or pos point a series of them make 'Packets' along the spiral. To us programmers that data is 1 or 0, hum?, so how does my brain store data. Freak OUT moment, it does it exactly the same way but Not in a spiral in a linear coil our physical brains are CPU mother boards. We have million of linear CDrom's in our brains,
The results of the new study build on earlier work from the laboratory of neurobiologist Ben Barres at Stanford University, which isolated reactive astrocytes from mice with experimentally induced stroke and brain inflammation, and used DNA chip technology to create genetic profiles of the cells
So programmers and robotics and electricians follow me,
Getting 2 moteher boards to talk to each other:
I have 2 Arduino boards, Uno and a Leonardo, I was going to try a Shift Register to get them to talk to each other. IDK if that would work or is the proper way to do it , But it occurred to me ????
Complement proteins attach themselves to brain synapses, “tagging” them for all kinds of functions, but in essence these switches, are a Shift Register or complex switch controlled by data, all this data from our brain comes goes around in many small Micoarrays electrical packets, = or -, Neg or Pos, as a programmer looking at them, DNA ARRAYs. DNA is an array,
Okay I stayed up late reading this. I thought, I got the DNA in Java, millions of microarrays, I obtain it from a human, pet or plant, Then I put it into a chip, The Arduino boards are little small so I use the LinoTron (LattePanda) with storage room. But I see the small breast gene from her DNA,
I turn off the small breast gene sb2 (sb2 = false) then code large breasts..
Turn off the Hermy MeGI gene (DOI == maleVar || DOI == femVar) either or.
I see the Mildew gene - you get the Idea.
How much would a grower or a girl pay for DNA chip? So now I change the DNA in milk or beverage - make an edible concatenation of big breast DNA to sell,,,, your GF,- Wife will all of sudden be like my breasts are growing... lol
So we can change the way plants and animals react to something with an electrical impulse of 1 and zero's. This is called logic. Logic by definition is how we see ourselves to think, our concepts are a system or set of principles underlying the arrangements of elements of electrical impulses to our brains or a computer or electronic device so as to perform a specified task. Thats how we think and work and now a dam LinoTron , possible a cpl Arduino Raz boards, intel, can also take DNA and put back in how you decide to code it.
Plants have genetic memory and it can change over time based on its surroundings. or with a CPU,
The whole plant has ears.
The whole plant has eyes.
The whole plant has synapse and data storage.
Are we smart enough to hear and understand the plant is the question.? I know the plant can hear and see us.
DNA microarray

Last edited:
Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

How about all the ways plants control us, could be mind control in my perspective I see myself making many decisions based off what plants I want to to grow and how many of them and for how long, lol, which is forever changing and why is that? Could it be because the plants are controlling me, yes that is why I am where I am today, I am a manchurian candidate of the cannabis....

mandalaman

mandalaman

I have a sonos speaker in my grow area. When I'm not down there I keep the music going. I just imagine if I was a plant I'd enjoy some music where I rested my roots. :)

lino

lino

How about all the ways plants control us, could be mind control in my perspective I see myself making many decisions based off what plants I want to to grow and how many of them and for how long, lol, which is forever changing and why is that? Could it be because the plants are controlling me, yes that is why I am where I am today, I am a manchurian candidate of the cannabis....
Do plants control us?. I'll bet our laptops RITE NOW are on wood, I'll bet paper is very close by also, Plant matter is the fundamental of our surrounding, Remove ALL plant matter within 100' of where we are at and we would find ourselves naked in the cold. So cuz a human always has a plant product within reach I'd say IMO that yes, plants have a direct effects on our perceptions and interpolation of our world.
But do plants control US?
Not for this thread but on I explained this in detail in Hermy Genetics threads. When plants are attacked by all predators they release chemicals, gas-enzymes-toxins that do many things to its attacker and to itself , brother and sister and other plant and animal species. Examples
PLANTs CAN SMELL
Bugs like a catepillars as example eat - when certain plant species are being attacked they can release toxins that can kill that specific species and or kill its larva or make them inert. Even after a plant has fallen or dying the plant release gas to tell other plants to mature quick to save the offspring from the predator attack. The fruit and vegs do this in fridge and cabinets telling other fruit and vegs to rippen quicker.
so do plants control US?
What about the DHT imbalance in humans causing the SRY gene to get so out of wack in humans??, Increase in gay and hermaphodites in adolesents,, Hummm, My hypothesis has been from day one that the human hermy-gay explosion in the human population (especially under 20 yo) is due to our food and or another outside influences over the human gene pool. Well its not really a hypothesis anymore we found it , the SRY gene in humans is out of wack. Follow me, many enzymes/toxins that the plant produces will cause the bugs to just stop breeding with Male - fem mates from what the plant produces after the bug attack.
Do plants attack us?
So how do we know that this genetic code to enable the plant to do this is not encoded to attack us?
Can the plant know of things like Massive corn harvest where we take all their babies, Could the corn be causing the DHT? Does the plant sense GMO and trigger the DHT production? Does having massive amounts of harvest trigger activate the plant to produce DHT defenses????????????
Its always hard to speculate what is a trigger, something like DHT imbalances in humans,,, Remember all the Global Warming theories that were so called, turning into facts about the 3 legged frogs???? Turns out it was a very small bug in the water that was burrowing into the frogs pelvic area causing genetic modification, GMO in nature so it hard to be accurate when hypothesis in a speculate.; So just when you think you're a Man, Lino tell you guys, he's the only man around , the rest of you been swimming in frog pond water.... lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl

I ended up in a rather yuge argument a few weeks back with a rabid vegan over the idea that I might slaughter one of my chickens because he's very rapey (he also attacked me a couple of days ago, he is THAT MUCH CLOSER to coq au vin). I told her that even plants have feelings, which she refused to accept the notion of, but then turned around and said that I could be a fruitarian (what about you, honey?).

Confirmation bias closes our eyes to so many things.

lino

lino

I have a sonos speaker in my grow area. When I'm not down there I keep the music going. I just imagine if I was a plant I'd enjoy some music where I rested my roots. :)
Yes plants can hear, one of the founders of this reseach was Dr Carlson, My approach as to getting a plant to listen to me is much different but lets see what doors he open as to; can plants hear?. He, Dr, like yourself uses speakers, his approach was mHz to mimic song birds frequency in the morning when stomata is open at its widest on C3 and C4 plants, debatable by some, but My technique is direct to each plant I shoot straight up voltage into the each plant specific to it resistance, ohms through soil medium to top apical leaf.
Unlike sonic applications of nutrients with use of harmonics, my system uses sonic ionic applications (soil and foliage) due to the soil medium data collected and custom for each plant to open stomato's to MAX with a On Off switch so we can control the stoma's almost as individuals. I'm a very strong believer that underside stoma's have different type of guard cells. The plants see color so I hate the Ol plants can see in grey scale. Study shows that many plants see a certain color of red on the under sides of the leaves. Yes some see red on the bottom ofleaves and cannabis and Toms, strawberries and many plants see it from undersie of the leaves and they like it and open stoma's wider. University studies back this up also. I got the Perfect Cannabis Red, Lino's Red Sugar Ground Cover, RSGC that coupled with Mhz or direct voltage plants will get happy and stoma's will open wide.
BUT the stomata is more than a mouth to the lungs of the plant to control transpiration, it can listen and it reacts to seeing color! It opens to sound and certain voltage, So to have fun I ask at the end of this experiment is cannabis a C3 or C4 plant? We can open and close the stomata, nite or day, so again, would this add to how it is classified?, I say yes but I keep that to myself for the most part.

iKharon

iKharon

You guys rock.. I think this is one of those things as a grower, like believing in ghosts. Interestingly, this ideology is classed as being "paranormal", but I think MOST growers would agree that there's a connection. There's a life force that is made known through subtlety of movement, and even production. Keep them happy, they will make you happy and want to give you the prettiest flowers, and the ones that are suited specifically for you.

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Yes plants can hear, one of the founders of this reseach was Dr Carlson, My approach as to getting a plant to listen to me is much different but lets see what doors he open as to; can plants hear?. He, Dr, like yourself uses speakers, his approach was mHz to mimic song birds frequency in the morning when stomata is open at its widest on C3 and C4 plants, debatable by some, but My technique is direct to each plant I shoot straight up voltage into the each plant specific to it resistance, ohms through soil medium to top apical leaf.
Unlike sonic applications of nutrients with use of harmonics, my system uses sonic ionic applications (soil and foliage) due to the soil medium data collected and custom for each plant to open stomato's to MAX with a On Off switch so we can control the stoma's almost as individuals. I'm a very strong believer that underside stoma's have different type of guard cells. The plants see color so I hate the Ol plants can see in grey scale. Study shows that many plants see a certain color of red on the under sides of the leaves. Yes some see red on the bottom ofleaves and cannabis and Toms, strawberries and many plants see it from undersie of the leaves and they like it and open stoma's wider. University studies back this up also. I got the Perfect Cannabis Red, Lino's Red Sugar Ground Cover, RSGC that coupled with Mhz or direct voltage plants will get happy and stoma's will open wide.
BUT the stomata is more than a mouth to the lungs of the plant to control transpiration, it can listen and it reacts to seeing color! It opens to sound and certain voltage, So to have fun I ask at the end of this experiment is cannabis a C3 or C4 plant? We can open and close the stomata, nite or day, so again, would this add to how it is classified?, I say yes but I keep that to myself for the most part.
many hidden truths in this novel plant... ;^}
NAZ

lino

lino

many hidden truths in this novel plant... ;^}
NAZ
The DNA is as wacked as human DNA... Man bear pig... Cannabis DNA has got it all... shit made space dust, aliens, humans, all kinds of plants. When I say space dust and aliens im referring to shit we aint figured out yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom