Plants And Stuff

• Thread starter Leew421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leew421

Leew421

This is a run I'm doing of PCK. It's purple chem x Capt krypt og. This side is 12 in 3 gallons. The other 4x4 will be 16 5 gallons all under trellis. I seeded some of the Akorn and mk ultra I had before and now I have seeds growing from that. I crossed a true male of Brian berry cough. I'm constantly building runs so always got stuff going. I have some cheese crack and cheese quake in the areo now. I keep having an issue with low pH in soil so decided to get an RO filter and run that now. PH is climbing slowly now. I feel like I'm having a potassium lock out that's causing it. My run off was only 440ppm or so. Either way it's always changing. Here's some pics I have so far.

Plants and stuff
Plants and stuff 2
Leew421

Leew421

UK cheese x green crack. Smells fucking insane. I'm excited for sure. This round I'm doing the 28 of the pck and then I'll do 16 of the cheese crack. I'll get seeds down soon and start my run of all lemon garlic og. I grew out 3 and I got one that smells of garlic and lemon and it's different. Crazy Frost and nice colors in the cold temps.

jipp

jipp

I did make a cross using the male of the Brian berry cough and the Akorn. Starting to grow good so far. Also did mk ultra, chocolope, lemon garlic og, and pck. It's fun to make seeds
yeah i look forward to seeing what happens when i chuck some pollen with the wifi lemon alien male i have flower ( taking his damn time ) and whatever is in the tent should be good smoke.. will be interesting to see what kind of smoke that makes.. what could go wrong right old ass afghans with modern genetics.. hopefully decent smoke.

for now we wait on that lazy fuckers ass. laughs.
IMG 5571

maybe sometime this year he will bust a nut.. but for now he is taking his time. by sunday ill have to light deprive him if i am to have pollen ready for the third week of flower i think.

jipp

jipp

he is getting close for sure. i plan on trying to get pollen in two ways.. one will be cutting one branch off and banging the pollen sacks into a glass bowl with a pinch of flower..

then i guess you can milk pollen every day for a week or something.. so ill try a plate and by knocking the top around the pollen should fall onto the plate and milk him for a few days see if its worth the effort.. id like to get enough pollen to chuck for a few grows.. noting im flowering for my third grow but maybe the plemon, and the critical golden lei id seed up.. as the other is a tester so no point playing with them genes.. see what happens..

what method have you used to collect pollen? and did you store it for a long period in the freezer?

Leew421

Leew421

I had one plant showing signs of lock out, did some soil testing and boom! Around 7.5 pH and Max levels of npk. Ran a good flush of some light feed and RO should fix it. I only gave biostimulats and fulvic and biocozyme.

jipp

jipp

I had one plant showing signs of lock out, did some soil testing and boom! Around 7.5 pH and Max levels of npk. Ran a good flush of some light feed and RO should fix it. I only gave biostimulats and fulvic and biocozyme.
iv been using the cozy stuff and i like it. how do you use fulvic?
having a good weekend yeah.

bowl up.

Top Bottom