Plants And Stuff

• Thread starter Leew421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

i need to get a USB dongle.

but i will take a picture of it tho before chop. its a nice plant. looks like a pretty rose bush i duno how else to describe its structure.

reminds me of what a hedge would looks if you had a bucnh of them lined up. hah sorry im so tired.

Leew421

Leew421

Little update in the stuffs.
Got 51 in here. I got 10 that stay after the first round. Got 8 full size plants and 42 1 gallon plants. Big mix of stuff. Jelly breath, wicked glue, tree spirit, blueberry iced cream, blueberry gas, Jersey Mike, salmonberry, whitefire dawg, swap meet louie x blueberry iced cream, blueberry iced cream BX1. So far everything is tops. That wicked glue got the frost the fastest. I'll be turning up the purples in about 3 weeks or so.

20180415 202942
20180415 202749
ricman

ricman

I really like the Fluence Lighting and am thinking of buying a couple of them myself. What do you consider the pro's and cons between the Timber Cobs and the Fluence lamps?

Thank you,

Leew421

Leew421

I really like the Fluence Lighting and am thinking of buying a couple of them myself. What do you consider the pro's and cons between the Timber Cobs and the Fluence lamps?

Thank you,
I camt speak from the Cobs honestly. I would assume the pros for them is you're building them. The spydrs are solid out of the box

Top Bottom