Plants Are Yellow, Do I Have 7 Days To Flush? Or Chop Today??

• Thread starter PocketGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PocketGrower

So some of my plants have root issues and fungus problems and I’m chopping those early, they look like they’re already almost dead or so (pics included still perky on top). My question is do I have 7 days left on their life cycle to flush em?? If they even take anything up anymore that is.... or should I just chop now and say fck it ? Thx.

Plants are yellow do i have 7 days to flush or chop today
Plants are yellow do i have 7 days to flush or chop today 2
B

Burned Haze

Salt issues my guess or heat in room . I would do a dark cycle last 3-7 days and just flush ( no lights and only water )

MW7945

MW7945

You don't really need to flush for a full 7 days with coco. 3-4 is probably enough. Assuming you're running enough water through them.

Monster762

Monster762

The way I did mine was I fed only water for almost 2 weeks. Then put 20 gal through a 5 gal bucket n let dry most way and chopped. I would start with a solid flush. Then feed water only. If the plant dies in the pot it won’t hurt nothing. I’ve been reading that it’s actually better to die on the vine they call it. If it’s near end you want to push everything out ASAP. Dark at the very end. Last 24-48 hours before chop. But be sure your soil is t saturated when you start the dark end.

P

PocketGrower

The way I did mine was I fed only water for almost 2 weeks. Then put 20 gal through a 5 gal bucket n let dry most way and chopped. I would start with a solid flush. Then feed water only. If the plant dies in the pot it won’t hurt nothing. I’ve been reading that it’s actually better to die on the vine they call it. If it’s near end you want to push everything out ASAP. Dark at the very end. Last 24-48 hours before chop. But be sure your soil is t saturated when you start the dark end.
Well the thing is I can’t get it dark because there are 26 other healthy girls in the room .

P

PocketGrower

You don't really need to flush for a full 7 days with coco. 3-4 is probably enough. Assuming you're running enough water through them.
I’m actually watering my coco more like soil it’s only taking a water every other day. I was just asking if my buds were going to die off (or get in bad condition from what I’ve heard) too fast vs me having time to flush then chop

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

If you were feeding coco like soil my guess is you had major salt buildup and lockouts. Coco shouldn't ever be let dry. Ever.

Top Bottom