Plants Per Light

• Thread starter EatPizza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

I followed your provided link to those air pots, and the price I was shown was 71 dollars for 5 of the 3.3 gallon size....... your link. You can goggle smart pots as well as me, here is a link... 6 of the 5 gal size for 12.99, and if you want to take the time to clean and then wash them, in your clothes washer, they can be reused numerous times. Your money. As for me, I avoid plastic if possible.

I filled 2 10 gallon smart pots and 3 5 gallon smart pots earlier, and set the Malawi x Panama and Sk#1 to germinate. I will start a grow thread on here after germination. :cool:
https://www.amazon.com/WINNER-OUTFI...s+5+gallon&dpPl=1&dpID=51O3V66Pk8L&ref=plSrch

RedHotPoker

RedHotPoker

Yeah, sorry about those rediculous prices, my link, was the manufacturer or US representative.
Yikes, that’s no where near what I pay for them here.
My price for Air-Pots would be $7 for the 5.8 gal. size sheets.
They are on sale at one of the hydro stores here. 5 for $35.

I hadn’t realized how many versions of the smart pot were available.
Going over them, I noticed quite a variety of prices too.
I have some canvas shopping bags that could probably handle one crop...
Nah, they aren’t large enough to matter...

RedHotPoker

I followed your provided link to those air pots, and the price I was shown was 71 dollars for 5 of the 3.3 gallon size....... your link. You can goggle smart pots as well as me, here is a link... 6 of the 5 gal size for 12.99, and if you want to take the time to clean and then wash them, in your clothes washer, they can be reused numerous times. Your money. As for me, I avoid plastic if possible.

I filled 2 10 gallon smart pots and 3 5 gallon smart pots earlier, and set the Malawi x Panama and Sk#1 to germinate. I will start a grow thread on here after germination. :cool:

Last edited:
pgp

pgp

i have only one light Metal halide at 400w, ¿ How many plants can i have ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom