Platinum Girl Scout Candy

• Thread starter MSgenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MSgenetics

MSgenetics

Breeder
Staff
Girl Scout candy X platinum OG. This one reeks of cookies and Kush! One of my favorite strains to smoke. Indica dominant.
Platinum girl scout candy
Platinum girl scout candy 2
Platinum girl scout candy 3
Platinum girl scout candy 4
Platinum girl scout candy 5

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

I dont see the big deal. Looks like some grass dipped in quicksilver and the hairs are gold/copper. I just dont see the big deal.

Hahaha looks fire. Real awesome job. You have some solid skills worth paying attention too. Stay blessed

U

ugmjfarmer

How does this compare with Girl Scout Candy BX1? I have 5 of them and backup seeds soon to pop to get that strain launched. So far, 2 males that are very very homogenous, one that is taller and stretchier; and a two females, one taller with longer internode space and another that matches the males in shape. I have not cloned/bloomed the plants yet. Typically I bloom the clone donor to test the genetics and keep a mom from the clones (lower branch only).

Which one is the keeper, the stretchier genetics or the nice compact one? I am aiming to breed your GSCBX1 with Jawa Pie from Ocean Grown, as well as Pineapple Express #2. I think it would be interesting to backcross it to Banana Creme Cake as well. Banana Creme Cake males I plan to cross with Pineapple Express #2, and I have a name picked for that strain already.

PS: thanks for the freebies with my order. This was before you came to THCFarmer so welcome here as well!!

MSgenetics

MSgenetics

Breeder
Staff
Thats awesome! Thank U for welcoming me to the farm! The compact more Indica dominant pheno sounds like the one we kept. If u want to reply with a pic, I could tell u for sure wich one looks more like our keeper pheno of that strain. Cool we connected here! Keep me posted on our strains that u have going. Those sounds like some good crosses u got going on also!

MSgenetics

MSgenetics

Breeder
Staff
How does this compare with Girl Scout Candy BX1? I have 5 of them and backup seeds soon to pop to get that strain launched. So far, 2 males that are very very homogenous, one that is taller and stretchier; and a two females, one taller with longer internode space and another that matches the males in shape. I have not cloned/bloomed the plants yet. Typically I bloom the clone donor to test the genetics and keep a mom from the clones (lower branch only).

Which one is the keeper, the stretchier genetics or the nice compact one? I am aiming to breed your GSCBX1 with Jawa Pie from Ocean Grown, as well as Pineapple Express #2. I think it would be interesting to backcross it to Banana Creme Cake as well. Banana Creme Cake males I plan to cross with Pineapple Express #2, and I have a name picked for that strain already.

PS: thanks for the freebies with my order. This was before you came to THCFarmer so welcome here as well!!
Message below was for u. Just noticed I replied on thread and not your post. My bad. Lol

U

ugmjfarmer

Okay, The time has come where I have tested the strain now. I am pretty happy with the results. Calyx size was very large, bud shape is much like cookies. Tastes that are readily apparent when burning in a clean bong are mint, menthol and chocolate; with a hint of cake/sweetness. I really really like the strain, very strong indeed. I would place it up there around 22-25% grown under LEC/CMH lighting. The side that saw HPS did not fair as well.

I have a male keeper that is a nice bushy plant much like the mother. I intend to do some pollen collection for further cubing and crossing. One cross in particular that will be fun is Jawa Pie (Lime pie pheno) with GSC BX1. Just hope the male lends out the right characteristics. I think the male will also help improve the yields and calyx size on my chicle keeper pheno. I can also try going the other direction with the mother being GSC BX1 and jawa pie on the male side. All my Jawa seems to be very lime and cherry and cake. yum!

Thank you so much for releasing GSC BX1!

U

ugmjfarmer

At the time, I paid $100. Seems here at the farm they vary from $80 to $100 for Mad Scientist gear depending on strain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom