Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mendel

The sumbitch was a he-she, thats all there is to it.

Full 15350 391603 streambe 9f9980b4 987e 385b 8f1f c5c3aaa2adfe 737555546

M

mendel

When I was a kid my granddad bought a truckload of hereford bulls. One of em only wanted to cornhole his bros, and left the cows alone. The old man shot him with a 30.06. I asked him,' wtf old man, have you lost yer mind?'

He said 'no son, I taught all the other bulls a lesson. there was no hope for that one.'

I got nothin'.......

incogneato

incogneato

Hhah. Hell ya!
Btw it seems like you take in like 5 new cuts every week!
Plan on flowering any? Hahaha

Jk brotha you got a good line up going we’re gonna have to talk...
Hahahaha! Tbh i dont know what happened lol. Just had 2 avenues open up at the same time. 8 new cuts all in a 2 week period, all of them supposed to be fire. I think im gonna overcomplicate my next run and run 2 of each to see what i have. Always down to talk to Joey Brown! Lol.
When I was a kid my granddad bought a truckload of hereford bulls. One of em only wanted to cornhole his bros, and left the cows alone. The old man shot him with a 30.06. I asked him,' wtf old man, have you lost yer mind?'

He said 'no son, I taught all the other bulls a lesson. there was no hope for that one.'

I got nothin'.......
I work with a guy that has a Hereford farm. Tasy sumbitches! I dont blame grandpappy. What good is a gay stud?
I gotta respect your commitment to the spaceballs theme!
Hahaha.
Pretty much what was goin on in my grow. Hahah
If anyones looking for some new fire i know a few guys that are about to have some fire ccp crosses to try out!

M

mendel

My wife is in poland, my kids are staying over with the preachers kid. Im hobbling around like a jackass with a bong, a fucked up knee, and bottle of scotch...........life is good.

BTW, any of you boys that grow anything besides weed starting yer spring cole crops yet. Im doing mine tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom