• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The Bundler has arrived! Haha

So what does one actually need to pull it of? Probably steady temps for a start?
You could talk to Kraven, he's on IG and stax, he's right into that shit. He mentioned growing them to me talking about micro-dosing, which I'd love to try but, I don't have any space or money to work with to do it.

Theres no way all 3 of you guys got herms and nobody else had them herm. Did @Papa Indica herm?
Mine's still being nursed back to health after me nearly killing that and the Wookies. I'm gonna play it by ear and see what I see, sounds like something I'd love to try, if I can manage get through a round with it without causing too much damage then I'll take it from there. May never get that far though, we'll see...

You guys are like a bunch of girls. Throw that shit in the trash.

:)
Good to see you around brother, don't be a stranger.

Or “it” I should say...don’t want to offend any “it’s” in the group
I should say not! The protests and angry reactions from the butt-hurt patrol would soon get ugly!

The sumbitch was a he-she, thats all there is to it.

View attachment 785902
That shirt is just WRONG! No woman should wear that thing!

So nobody is growing cabbage? Dont tell me all you boys are worthless, next thing you know youll admit to having jobs.

Im beside myself.

:speechless:
I'm worthless as shit man, and no job either. Some days I have to wonder what the hell I'm doing carrying on here but, I guess some people still love my useless ass so, still sticking around...for now.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

The Bundler has arrived! Haha

You could talk to Kraven, he's on IG and stax, he's right into that shit. He mentioned growing them to me talking about micro-dosing, which I'd love to try but, I don't have any space or money to work with to do it.

Mine's still being nursed back to health after me nearly killing that and the Wookies. I'm gonna play it by ear and see what I see, sounds like something I'd love to try, if I can manage get through a round with it without causing too much damage then I'll take it from there. May never get that far though, we'll see...

Good to see you around brother, don't be a stranger.

I should say not! The protests and angry reactions from the butt-hurt patrol would soon get ugly!

That shirt is just WRONG! No woman should wear that thing!

I'm worthless as shit man, and no job either. Some days I have to wonder what the hell I'm doing carrying on here but, I guess some people still love my useless ass so, still sticking around...for now.
Whoooooaa bundle buddy. That’s way too many thoughts in one post!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

If anyones looking for some new fire i know a few guys that are about to have some fire ccp crosses to try out!
25r0y6
lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Yep, flat brain society.
I'm tellin' ya man, I love my cousin but, he's into about every conspiracy theory there is going, this being one of them. I've about lost my freakin' mind getting into heated discussions with him on this subject before, there's nothing you can say that makes it make sense to me! I'm on board with a lot of stuff that a lot of other people roll their eyes at but, not this one and not a lot of others too actually, like, I don't believe the Moon landing was faked for one.
I actually told him that the only way I could buy the flat Earth theory is if none of this is real and we're all living in a computer simulation, other than that...nope. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom