• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stonestacker

stonestacker

Agreed. Stoney won if he didn’t find any nuts. We should probably quit growing
Now now You two don't need to go that far... Funny thing is G said it was that good to keep the mom. Well between the 2 I know I gave the cut too locally I see one weekly. He just called and asked if I still had the mom... IT'S THAT GOOD. So he's going to try to reveg his and I'm trying to get ahold of the other guy and see if he still has it. lol.

I had the loppers around the base of 1 of the 2 I flowered but stopped myself. Then I put the mom in my compost pile and she lived for like a month. I'm impatient to try her out.

Always listen to the G gnome lol...

G gnome

G gnome

Now now You two don't need to go that far... Funny thing is G said it was that good to keep the mom. Well between the 2 I know I gave the cut too locally I see one weekly. He just called and asked if I still had the mom... IT'S THAT GOOD. So he's going to try to reveg his and I'm trying to get ahold of the other guy and see if he still has it. lol.

I had the loppers around the base of 1 of the 2 I flowered but stopped myself. Then I put the mom in my compost pile and she lived for like a month. I'm impatient to try her out.

Haha have i ever steered ya wrong?

MW7945

MW7945

Sometimes that’s the best way. Haha.

Honestly from doing this run I can definitely say I'd prefer to do a SOG than a SCROG. I keep getting issues with enough light getting past the canopy and some of the lower buds get airy. Even when I lollipop quite a bit of the way up.

With this one where I just let them do whatever they wanted all the buds, even at the very bottom are solid and good sized. Although I think yield suffers some, the bud structure/quality seems better.

Not a fan of how damn leafy they got with the scrog either. Maybe it's an LED thing idk.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Boy Joe it's going to be hard to tell who won the CPC contest. With G winning photo of the month with his CPC. Who the hell's going to decide the winner

I'll do it giys. I'll take one for the team. Send me some amples and ill be an unbiased judge

We need more than one unbiased judge here. I'm game :D
Toast took the words right out of my mouth, here you go, 3 judges, sounds about right to me! Now we just need some samples!!! :p

I'll be flipping my CCP that came from you before too long, anxious to see what happens with her. I'd think that with it reaching sexually maturity that shit would start showing with or without a flip but, I'm no authority on hermaphrodites either......thank God! lmao

stonestacker

stonestacker

Toast took the words right out of my mouth, here you go, 3 judges, sounds about right to me! Now we just need some samples!!! :p

I'll be flipping my CCP that came from you before too long, anxious to see what happens with her. I'd think that with it reaching sexually maturity that shit would start showing with or without a flip but, I'm no authority on hermaphrodites either......thank God! lmao
Listen to G and KEEP a mom.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Honestly from doing this run I can definitely say I'd prefer to do a SOG than a SCROG. I keep getting issues with enough light getting past the canopy and some of the lower buds get airy. Even when I lollipop quite a bit of the way up.

With this one where I just let them do whatever they wanted all the buds, even at the very bottom are solid and good sized. Although I think yield suffers some, the bud structure/quality seems better.

Not a fan of how damn leafy they got with the scrog either. Maybe it's an LED thing idk.

I don't think it's a led thing. My scrog get thick with leafs under hps. At the 2-3 week mark and around week 8 of 10 I defoliate and always lollipop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom