Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
2toughtony

2toughtony

Yeah I get to programm, setup and do all the work by myself. Always have been. I couldn't push the button all day long. It'd drive crazy.

Had a shitty thing to do yesterday

View attachment 816189

That was a 950mm (37.4") diameter and 37mm (1.46") thick disk on a 70mm (2.76") diameter shaft. Had to face both sides and get them parallel from 0.65mm outrun down. Got it to 0.06mm.
LOL I'm not a machinist I work in shipping and receiving and every now and again I help assemble Parts by putting helicoils rivets you know Basic Hardware things like that also do a lot of ink stamping Electro etching only time I get a push the button is when somebody's running two machines at once and I just need a cycle small parts

Toaster79

Toaster79

LOL I'm not a machinist I work in shipping and receiving and every now and again I help assemble Parts by putting helicoils rivets you know Basic Hardware things like that also do a lot of ink stamping Electro etching only time I get a push the button is when somebody's running two machines at once and I just need a cycle small parts

Alright then, sounds like a lot of fun :D I could live with that.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I'm not a machinist either. I'm a computer tech doing the shitty work hahaha

Papasomni

Papasomni

The lemon kush at 49 days
A2ytqw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom