Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Also a different vibe where I live. The good ol Bay Area Northern California. There’s probably 4-5 old grandparent couples growing a backyard full as we speak. Hahah.

They don’t spit fire like me tho!

gwheels

gwheels

Oh the one good thing about everything is i was home and saw my sativa tumbleweed and i sprang into action.

I can fix it.

And i was covered in sticky white rhino. It had no odor.until i had to touch it. It smells.like froot loops and piney goodness.

I got poked in the eye by colas. It was like a bumblebee smashed into my eyelid at 1 mph

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I am sorry forgive me. Your canter is quite becoming of you. Your consideration for others perspective/opinion is admirable. Not.
I would like to thank you for your service.
I hope the concussions from the bombs didnt have any long-term CTE type symptoms.
I do grow in MY basement. Yes. I do ok for myself.
I dont walk into a PUBLIC forum throwing haymakers, ya dig. ;-) thanks pops

Skunked

Skunked

IMG 0926

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Yea Tyrone you did walk into a public forum throwing haymakers when you asked me how my two week suspension was and if I liked it? Then signed troll/trolling , it had nothing to do with you Tyrone when I had replied to the mod but instead of keep to yourself, you decided you would throw a jab in on someone you never even met. Thank you I would serve my country over and over again with my brothers without hesitation.
Shut the fuck up bolth you!! Take it to a PM and work it out!!!!!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yea man no idea the rub came with the sauce looks like a ton of things lol

Looks similar to what we've been using for as long as my memory goes back.

Had spare ribs the other day and mixed a marinade myself. It was close to perfect. Olive oil, a clove of garlic hacked really fine, soy sauce, sweet&sour chilli sauce, sweet peppers powder, black pepper, chunky salt, crushed coriander seeds, a pinch of thyme and decent ammount of honey. Had them wrapped in foil in the fridge overnight. Damn were they good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom