Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

Starting left to right got some banana loaf to pop there's 1 more making 2 total but it's slow af and still coming up, 2 cultivated choice vanilla kush x yeti f3 or 4 I wanna say 4 I'll let you know for sure, and three granola funk f1's in the back...still waiting on 2 more of those and a bk30 x long bottom leaf. I bought so many granola funks packs. I'll be sure to find the best one.

I see some fun in your future

Toaster79

Toaster79

Got the filter done

20180923 115910
20180923 120544
20180923 123234
20180923 123348
20180923 132909

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

This thread definetly gets some of the finest strains and elder growers.
Its a habit of mine to see how long they have been a member. I keep seeing new names and awesome new grows. This site never ceases to amaze me.
I didnt mean to step out of line yesterday by starting an incident. It wont happen again, forgive me.
I was raised to be polite and listen before speaking. And even think about it before I post SHIT. I forget which pops said it but , ya dig, is a fine way of assuming the person your speaking to on the same page. Cooks on the line say "ya, heard?"

gwheels

gwheels

This thread definetly gets some of the finest strains and elder growers.
Its a habit of mine to see how long they have been a member. I keep seeing new names and awesome new grows. This site never ceases to amaze me.
I didnt mean to step out of line yesterday by starting an incident. It wont happen again, forgive me.
I was raised to be polite and listen before speaking. And even think about it before I post SHIT. I forget which pops said it but , ya dig, is a fine way of assuming the person your speaking to on the same page. Cooks on the line say "ya, heard?"
I just have to watch myself when i was posting at a different forum and might be all agitated. The solution for me is to just stick to the farm :D. All the good peeps are here anyway.

Toaster79

Toaster79

How much did this cost you to make? Looks solid man

20180911 175126

The original scrubber was about $60 3 years ago so I was gonna get a new one but when I pulled the pre-filter down I saw that thing had 4 screws on the cover with flange. Dropped the used activated carbon in my compost and ordered 10kg activated carbon and pre-filter for all together $70. I can redo that can about 10 times for the price of a new scrubber. Best part is I ordered a new scrubber twice before this and sent it back both times as those idiots sent me the wrong one twice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom