Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stonestacker

stonestacker

Fresh Off The Lake. G headed to take a nap all that hard work he did out fishing me today. I caught 1 small walleye, still have to count how many crappies G caught. His limit plus mine I'm thinking. But I tell you what I still had a blast. Pictures to come later.

G gnome

G gnome

I love fishin w @stonestacker....i get to catch 2 limits!!!! Haha
20180924 173812

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Feeling a little more broken than usual today, I truly don't know how much more I can take. It's been a long ass time since I was feeling sorry enough for myself to cry but, there's no shortage of tears tonight. Actually, the reality is, they're not for myself anyway, they're for what I'll be leaving behind when the time comes to leave this world.
There's always someone with something to say about how to deal with this disease but, if they had to live with what I live with then I think they may change their tunes. I keep losing more and more of my ability to do anything for myself and I'm getting very close to not even being able to slide myself from my recliner to my wheelchair and vice versa. All night I've barely been able to feel my left hand and arm and it's even harder to be able to do anything with them. I doubt many, if any, of you can imagine how much energy it takes out of me to take a shower sitting on my little shower chair, and then I can't dress myself. Well, I can fight a shirt on, but that's it.
I'm not looking for pity, I just need to vent a little and I don't have many opportunities to do so in my "real" life. Be grateful for everything, you never know when what might be taken from you in this life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom