Not open for further replies.
sixstring

sixstring

Shot between my house and stackerz place :cool:
Might be the new record 23pt typical dressed at 250#
IMG 4815 15411804137281

reddwarf

reddwarf

Bone up on your history man, all religion began with the worship of the sun and stars and only grew from there but, it's all interlinked. Throughout history whenever a region was conquered they would include elements of the local religion/beliefs into the new dogma to make the transition easier on the population. There are elements of many different belief systems in Christianity going back to the days of worshiping the sun and stars.
I grew up going to Sunday school, Bible school and church but, the more knowledge you're able to gain about these things the harder it is to still believe in some things. One hard pill to swallow for me is that if it's the truth and the way then why would you be willing to make all sorts of concessions and changes to it? Because it's not, it's simply a system of control. At least, that's the only conclusion I can draw, but we shouldn't be getting into all this on here anyway I guess, leads to division and anger, let's just be a bunch of pot heads and burn another. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom