Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Junk

Junk

Side note, the tall guy (don't know their names) is wearing G gnome's lucky growing outfit. 1:30 you get a good look at it.

It's also the lucky dance G gnome does before every entry into the grow room. Every move...the entire dance...every time.

He's a superstitious guy.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
There are tons of auctions to be found on there, if it wasn't for the ability to do that I never could've raised the money for a stem cell treatment to try and help my progressive multiple sclerosis. A lot of good people donated a lot of stuff to help me along the way, @G gnome donated a few cuts, @gravekat303 donated a bunch of beans, just to name a couple, now I get to feel like an ass for not going on to name a bunch of others but...

There have been a bunch of fuckers making a bad name for the seed auctions on there but, there are a lot of good ones that are completely legit, I know a hell of a lot of people were very happy with buying from mine. I had to start back up again, selling off stuff from my collection but, shut down again until after the holidays, my finances pushed me back into it.
I agree with you 100% Papa in our community there are some very righteous people with big hearts and indeed they came and were there for you when you needed it the most. Acts like this at times seem rarer than the examples you mentioned of folks ruining the karma and energy of auctions.

There are some here and there that I would give the shirt off my back to and then others in the canna community I wouldnt give the time of day. Some of the best people I know in the canna community are right here in this forum.
I wont mention names but the good peeps know who they are. I hope you didnt take offense to my sharing my feelings on auctions. It was not designed to start any controversy just was stating what I held to be fact. However in hindsight I could have also qualified that there are some good people with good intentions involved with auctions as well and for that I am remiss. Much love to all the good people in this community. You all know who they are!!!

G gnome

G gnome

Something different than the Kush that’s in everything . What’s different your library?
STR8
Headmater diesel

How was fishin G?
It was ok. Had some equipment failures that set us back. Shit breaks in the cold.
20171216 160328
20171216 155305
Screenshot 20171217 091030

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I agree with you 100% Papa in our community there are some very righteous people with big hearts and indeed they came and were there for you when you needed it the most. Acts like this at times seem rarer than the examples you mentioned of folks ruining the karma and energy of auctions.

There are some here and there that I would give the shirt off my back to and then others in the canna community I wouldnt give the time of day. Some of the best people I know in the canna community are right here in this forum.
I wont mention names but the good peeps know who they are. I hope you didnt take offense to my sharing my feelings on auctions. It was not designed to start any controversy just was stating what I held to be fact. However in hindsight I could have also qualified that there are some good people with good intentions involved with auctions as well and for that I am remiss. Much love to all the good people in this community. You all know who they are!!!
It's all good, just wanted to clarify.

Yes please, if she’s better than the AJs cut .
STR8
There's a line forming bro. :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom