Please Donate To Save Wa Mmj (gofundme)

• Thread starter GreenThumbBill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

wow 7,500 in 2 weeks not bad, gl! if i was in washington i would totally support this!
In a state with 103,300 patients, I think it's pretty lame that only 41 people have donated.

2 weeks (half way) into a 30 day fundraiser and we aren't even 10% to our goal. Also only 5 dispensaries have donated in a state where there are over 250 dispensaries. I'm pretty disappointed.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

more focus on social media should be taking place. these are tough times, maybe the collectives in washington can help?
Pretty sure collectives are primarily who have been donating up to this point. The dispensaries sure aren't. Like I said, only 5 dispensaries have donated. This fundraiser was spearheaded by a paralegal of one of the attorneys appealing 5052. They created a Facebook page, Twitter account and Instagram already but I doubt they have time to spend much of their day spamming social media all day. That's kind of up to us patients, collectives and dispensaries to spread the word.

Hard truth of the matter is that most people are shitty. Greed, selfishness and a presumption that somebody else will do the work for them are most likely at play here. =[

zeke

zeke

Hey Bill, anything else going on with this?As a cannabis cultivating patient that likes his medical records private I'm wondering what hope if any we have for any relief? Seems like the state is geared up to start filling the jails here come July, despite our governor stating that he wasn't interested in making more cannabis criminals.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Hey Bill, anything else going on with this?As a cannabis cultivating patient that likes his medical records private I'm wondering what hope if any we have for any relief? Seems like the state is geared up to start filling the jails here come July, despite our governor stating that he wasn't interested in making more cannabis criminals.
Nope, not that I'm aware of. I have decided to retire at the end of May and move to Mexico. Hasta Luego. Buena Suerte.

Top Bottom