Please Help For Yellow Leaves And Insect And Aphids,,, Fast Please

• Thread starter feri
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

feri

Hi ,,,
These plants are in 2nd weaks of flowering stage but they leaves are yellowish from bottom to up and i see insects, i think they are aphids under the leafs also green leaves get white dots,,, you can see these to images,,,
please help what i do for recovery my plants?
Sorry for the wrong grammar,because i am persian.
thanks beforehand,,,,,,,,,,,

Please help for yellow leaves and insect and aphids fast please
Please help for yellow leaves and insect and aphids fast please 2
Please help for yellow leaves and insect and aphids fast please 3
Please help for yellow leaves and insect and aphids fast please 4
Please help for yellow leaves and insect and aphids fast please 5
Dunge

Dunge

I suggest you focus on the bugs.
Get a close shot of the under side of the leaf, and let us try to help figure it out.

At this stage, yellowing from the bottom up might be considered normal.

A neem detergent spray would be an acceptable first response to mites or aphids.

Good luck.

King Julien

King Julien

Without better pictures my diagnosis is spider mites. Regardless of what bug it is though, if it is a bug causing it, neem is where it's at if you've got an infestation. I used soapy water spray daily for a full grow cycle before breaking down and buying azamax which is just a brand name neem oil spray mix. It was just too much work spraying daily, not to mention it was kinda hard on humidity levels.

In the short term though, get some better pictures. It is hard to tell if it's just the plant being toward the end of it's life or if it's actually bug damage. If it's only at the bottom it's likely normal. If it's happening everywhere, but especially at the top, then it's likely bugs. If you find any wispy webbing it's definitely spider mites. Aphids are a mite bigger and are easier to spot.

Top Bottom