Please help.. looking for reasonable priced nice glass...

• Thread starter MasterBarber931
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MasterBarber931

Hi I have recently been looking at highpriorityglass.com for a shower head perc bong. There are so many artist on the site, most of them quite pricey.i wanted to see if any people know of reputable glass blowers that won't take your head off. Now I totally understand and respect the concept of getting what you pay for but I know there has to be a couple artists out there who have somewhat competitive pricing. If you are familiar with the site or know the names of some artist you like please bless me with the knowledge. I am looking to spend anywhere from $250- $500 on something that will last and can be appreciated. Thanks guys . Stay high.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
stereo matrix bubbler versus the tube version is highly recommended....something about that bend in the bubbler compared to tube that crushes!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
IMG 5288

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Ya that's right up my alley baba g. Is that considered a shower head perc or do they call it somethin else? This is actually what I was looking for I like how the base is filled with 2 layers of tons of percs. Thank you big time for help in a brother out.
you really can't go wrong with that exact model, I've hit many of the mobius styles and that one crushes all the other tubes imo and the smaller ion/bubbler styles. The bongs are nice from mobius but I like a sherlock model myself. It is on aqualabtech right now and they ahve a sale starting april 1st but you better be quick...second that sale hits it'll be gone!

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

http://www.ioffer.com/selling/jhanpixel?sort=created_on
This guy is in SoCal and does does a lot of OEM work. His outlet site has nice non-logoed scientific glass at good prices. Custom too if you're patient and don't mind paying $$$. Excellent customer service, and a Youtube channel with demo videos of everything.

http://glassblowersdirect.com/products/
Another site I like, but haven't bought anything yet. They have some mixed CS reviews, but the owner did answer my emails quickly, and he offered very reasonably priced custom mods to a piece I liked. Free downstem program, no purchase necessary, you pay shipping.

killer vanilla

killer vanilla

you are totally right about getting what you pay for. and I think the price range you are offering should get you something that a reputable blower might have laying around.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Flow Sci Glass Has Nice recyclers. Rooster apparatus single disc bub. Stereo matrix are sick. Maverick glass is a good one too. and as always a nice hitman sidecar.

Top Bottom