Please Help Ph Issue That I Have Never Come Across

• Thread starter Snoopsimo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Snoopsimo

hi guys here's a mad one. 4 week veg from seed went from 10ltr pot to 30lt pot 10days ago and had 2 feeds at 1.4ec ph6.2..checked run off it was 5.3ph. But 1ec. Noticed deformation toprompt the run off check. This isknew to me so checked pens they are fine. The only way I can getthem to hold and average of 5.7to 5.9 is to run in at 7.2ph. Ec1.4. But then still only getting 1.1and 1.2 running off... you think you got it then this happens. itsjust backwards you would thinkec is going be to hi when ph runoff is low but it's the opposite

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

Is this the first time you have used that product? I can not find an analysis for it.

S

Snoopsimo

Yes it's from mills-nutrients.com is from Amsterdam suppose to be really good for final taste I should of stuck to plagron I think. May even that today

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

I understand the urge to try new stuff but I've got a feeling that stuff might run a little hot in comparison to others... I would suggest a flush, then add different nutes. See if that helps. If it does, you know what the problem is.

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

What does running hot mean.
Running hot is a term used by growers to disscribe PH reactions from nutrients and additives... Some nutrients and additives will cause your PH to change wildly. Making it hard to dial it in and make it stable.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Too hot nutes means too strong.well thats what iv always heard.
What medium u useing,coco?
Just keep flushing through with the proper ph nutes until the run off reads the same as what goes in.unless theres not alot of root mass as too much wet medium can stall and stunt root growth

Leew421

Leew421

Whatever you do don't start doing everything. Stop reading runoff to start. Consider a slurry test for proper reading. If in soil and you're using pH up and down, stop now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom