Please Help Plants Dying

• Thread starter Tritran85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tritran85

Please help, just recently switched to flowering mode and I switch from a 600w mh to a hps. Now a lot of my plants are wilting and dying. Everything is the same with nutrient and watering. While in verge stage it was thriving. Please help i spent so much time taking care of her, I can’t let her die like this

Please help plants dying
Please help plants dying 2
Please help plants dying 3
T

Tritran85

Also when I touch the dying leaves, it feels really crispy, so I turned down my ballast to 50%. I’m so sad

MW7945

MW7945

More details...

Growing medium, feed pH, temp/humidity, light distance from canopy, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc

Enforcer

Enforcer

Please help, just recently switched to flowering mode and I switch from a 600w mh to a hps. Now a lot of my plants are wilting and dying. Everything is the same with nutrient and watering. While in verge stage it was thriving. Please help i spent so much time taking care of her, I can’t let her die like this
Looks like light burn. When you switched from MH to HPS did you raise the light up? HPS puts out a more intense light. The plants should be allowed to acclimate to the new light source. When I swap mine, I raise the light about 18” from where I had it and gradually lower it back down over the next few days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom