Please Help, Yellow Leaves In Flower

• Thread starter Jungleboogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jungleboogie

I'm running canna nutes, coco, 600w and master kush.
All was well until I flipped to 12/12 the this yellowing started happening and I haven't managed to stop it.
Per litre of water I'm feeding a+b at 2.5ml, rootboost at 0.5ml, cannazym at 2.5ml, calmag at 1ml, canna boost at 1ml, pk14/15 at 0.5ml.

I've flushed once and lowered a&b from 3ml to 2.5 and upped mag but nothing has changed. I'm really struggling to turn it round after veg went fine with no deficiencies showing.

Please help! Ps ph between 5.7-6.0

Please help yellow leaves in flower
Please help yellow leaves in flower 2
Please help yellow leaves in flower 3
J

Jungleboogie

Should I flush? Lower feed, or up it?
I need some expert advice fast to save my babies from a slow death!

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Did u let it dry out for any extended amount of time? Have u flushed yet? Whats ur ppm before adding nutes? Do u use city water, chlorine kills nutes.

J

Jungleboogie

No if anything I overwatered when veg and only let them go a max of 48hours once or twice without watering them in early flower.
Flushed once about a week ago from pic.
0.4ec before adding nutes.
I use tap water but not in city. They where happy until the 2nd week of 12/12.

Thanks for your reply.

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

I personally wouldn't up mag as alot of growers actually stop giving mag at end of 2nd or 3rd week(yes using coco, however; I personally just give it to em every other 3 days and have no issues with leaves). How much nitrogen are your girls receiving? And you maybe waiting a little 2 long on the watering. Keep in mind if coco dries out you will have a salt build up. I'd use good water and flush em good. This may help you Also in the future. Also, are you making sure you have runoff?

Marijuana deficiency chart jorge cervantes
J

Jungleboogie

Ok so loose the calmag yeah?
I'm using canna coco a+b at 2.5ml per litre, not sure just how much nitrogen in that.

So water more than once a day you think?

I'll flush tomorrow then

Yeah man I always have 30% runoff.

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

Ok so loose the calmag yeah?
I'm using canna coco a+b at 2.5ml per litre, not sure just how much nitrogen in that.

So water more than once a day you think?

I'll flush tomorrow then

Yeah man I always have 30% runoff.[/QUOTEflush as soon as possible and I would lose the cal completely imo and maybe use it every 3 to four days but your using tap so also keep in mind there'd cal in it among other things. Are you suppose to use a+b at the same time as I'm not familiar with that line and if so did it tell you to cut the a back during transition?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I personally wouldn't up mag as alot of growers actually stop giving mag at end of 2nd or 3rd week(yes using coco, however; I personally just give it to em every other 3 days and have no issues with leaves). How much nitrogen are your girls receiving? And you maybe waiting a little 2 long on the watering. Keep in mind if coco dries out you will have a salt build up. I'd use good water and flush em good. This may help you Also in the future. Also, are you making sure you have runoff?
and in addition, letting coco dry out sets back root zone development. the fine feeder hairs don't recover after drying out and it stalls the plant for a bit. With the genetic clock ticking you need no delays in ripening flowers once that stage commences. Your yield can/will be affected. If you let your coco go dry. The more it happens the worse your consequences.

Last edited:
J

Jungleboogie

Ok so I will flush again and not add mag. I flushed a few weeks ago and they did look better but I was thinking salt build up may be causing the negative effects in my novice guess work. I lowered feed a bit and problem continued, I was seeing what I could only say was mag def so I haven't done away with the mag.

Canna tell you to use canna coco a+b all though veg and flower just at different amounts so I've been following their light feeding schedule.

J

Jungleboogie

I've read on another thread just below mine titled coco issues that the plants turned out to be severely under fed.

His plants look to have exactly the same problems as mine to look at.

Is 1.5ec enough? He says he was feeding at 3.0 and it helped!?

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Look underfed to me.

Also say you have an 8 weeks flowering strain.

The need for Mag increases each week up until 5-6 weeks, and only slightly decrease in weeks 7-8. I wouldnt cut out the Cal/Mag. In reality, EVERYTHING keeps increasing until the 6th week. Then is only slightly backed off at weeks 7-8.
3-4th weeks get extra Mono Potassium Phosphate boost.

I myself use 25% of recommended strength and feed with each watering.

While this is a Hydro Feed schedule, you can see the PPM ect goes up every week.

4-20-39 Recipe 2017

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I feed them each watering. 25% would be max.

I use less in veg, and slowly build up the strength. But still keep a close eye for burn, but it really never does burn.

Also if your plants get dry?? And then you Feed Them??

You will concentrate the salts. And burn them.

If your plants ever get really dry, do not fertilize them, or you risk burn. Never let the pot get so dry the leaves droop.

I use a cheap Lowes Moisture Meter. Though Im in Promix BX. I use both the lifting of the bucket, and the moisture meter.

Meter takes out all guessing.

Wet is wet/Dry is Dry.

Never let them get to the Low Moist line on the meter. Always just slightly above the line

bicky studs

bicky studs

I'm running canna nutes, coco, 600w and master kush.
All was well until I flipped to 12/12 the this yellowing started happening and I haven't managed to stop it.
Per litre of water I'm feeding a+b at 2.5ml, rootboost at 0.5ml, cannazym at 2.5ml, calmag at 1ml, canna boost at 1ml, pk14/15 at 0.5ml.

I've flushed once and lowered a&b from 3ml to 2.5 and upped mag but nothing has changed. I'm really struggling to turn it round after veg went fine with no deficiencies showing.

Please help! Ps ph between 5.7-6.0
well ill start by telling you there is a shit load of these threads here to read up.
Your plants have dried out by the look of it....
coco needs to be treated different to soil.... always feed with runoff and keep em wet:badboy:
have you got a ec/ph meter?
i run canna too, there nute table is not accurate if you ask me.
if i mix thier proportions its way hotter than the say.. so be carefull there too

J

Jungleboogie

The lifting of the bucket/pot is your most reliable. Touch/feel the media and lift the pot. Go old-school to get the basics down, then get "fancy" with the meters.

Yeah I get that, I'm watering every day as they are much lighter 24hours after feeding but not dry.

Maybe I'm over doing the mag and underfeeding the base nutes?

Many of my fan leaves are damaged.

I invest a lot of time reading and trying my best to do everything I can to keep them healthy and I was really excited during veg having no problems, soon as I switched 12/12 I started having this problem.
I realise that my yeild is down the pan now but if I can improve them and know where I went wrong to cause the leaves to yellow at least I can learn something from this one.

J

Jungleboogie

well ill start by telling you there is a shit load of these threads here to read up.
Your plants have dried out by the look of it....
coco needs to be treated different to soil.... always feed with runoff and keep em wet:badboy:
have you got a ec/ph meter?
i run canna too, there nute table is not accurate if you ask me.
if i mix thier proportions its way hotter than the say.. so be carefull there too

I've been watering everyday pretty much bar a weekend or two where I was away overnight. I always have plenty of runoff too.

I have 2 ph meters, a cheaper one and bought a better one last week just to make sure. Ec meter too, not a great one though.

Ec reads 1.57 on feed and upon reading another thread last night I checked run ec and it read 2.0.

I have read lots of threads but at first I figured I had mag def, then I thought they were hungry now the problem continues and I need help lol

bicky studs

bicky studs

I've been watering everyday pretty much bar a weekend or two where I was away overnight. I always have plenty of runoff too.

I have 2 ph meters, a cheaper one and bought a better one last week just to make sure. Ec meter too, not a great one though.

Ec reads 1.57 on feed and upon reading another thread last night I checked run ec and it read 2.0.

I have read lots of threads but at first I figured I had mag def, then I thought they were hungry now the problem continues and I need help lol
if the runoff is that much higher your feed is too hot.../.... or results from letting the coco get dry.

Top Bottom