Please Help, Yellow Leaves In Flower

• Thread starter Jungleboogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jungleboogie

In second pic the left and the right plants are struggling and aren't growing well, the top and bottom are doing better, top one doing best I'd say.
I managed to mess up the topping of the left and right plant during veg (don't ask me how!) so I wonder if that had an effect.
I should have chopped the lower nodes in veg as the one with fewer nodes is doing much better, obviously the others have more and stealing energy.
Poor effort I know, but I have learned a bit from this run.

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

I have pulled more yellow leaves, one of the girls is doing much better and the rest remain pretty spindly.
I now understand that I ought to chop the lower nodes for better bud up top!
I'll put some pics up in a minute, do you think I'm suffering from a bit of heat stress or light burn. The light is about 14inches away from top and temp never been higher than 30°c
Learning experiences, yup hope you get a decent return to thaw work you put in. And yup lolipoping! Read grow easy I was skeptic at first but nebulabwho put the article out is on point.

J

Jungleboogie

Total failure this one. Pistols are starting to turn amber and I can't see me getting jack shit.
Thank you to you all for your input on this, especially Mr.growz
I'll get it right one day!!

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

I have pulled more yellow leaves, one of the girls is doing much better and the rest remain pretty spindly.
I now understand that I ought to chop the lower nodes for better bud up top!
I'll put some pics up in a minute, do you think I'm suffering from a bit of heat stress or light burn. The light is about 14inches away from top and temp never been higher than 30°c
What type of light are you using? Can you leave your are at the top cola height for a minute comfortably?

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

Total failure this one. Pistols are starting to turn amber and I can't see me getting jack shit.
Thank you to you all for your input on this, especially Mr.growz
I'll get it right one day!!
Don't give up keep them going as an experiment. You'll get something off of it. When did you start flowering?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Ok have you thought about maybe repotting these ( bad ones) larger pot, fresh media.
And then reveg it for 3 -4 weeks, trellis then of tie off. Tell ya what those would be some bad ass weed!
I do this all the time when I come across a weak or dying plant. I have a perpetual setup so always room for veg. Doesn’t hurt to give it shot if u have the space.
So worst pic to best, 7weeks.
Cut and trellises to do some extreme tt back
4 days later they green up
I did repot, started a heavy flush, waited 3 days
Started veg feed for 4weeks
Just flipped a week ago.
Plants have 60-70 sites for cola.
So yes you have recover post what looks like a disaster but time is key mate.
Cheers
Happy frog media, amended with normal do da’s
Seagrow 16-16-16 for a week
Then fish emulsion for the 4 week reveg with cal mag at every water
Fed once every 5th watering.
Then small flush, to turn to flower
Nitrozome, for a week
Then fish and bloom canna-0-10-14
I use fish throughout the cycle as it added good soil bacteria and provides just enough nitrogen to keep her going
I only cut off fish last 2 weeks of flower.
Bloom wise any high phos of choice will work. I do make 2 teas the entire flower cycle to add good fuana to me soil. Mostly fish, worm casting and alfalfa with some kelp. Weak as I can to add a side dressing .

9E92F7CF A8B0 431A B9F3 84B04BAD75C2
60C51293 A9BB 410A AAC9 E82534E1184F
5689B8E5 3511 4EF3 895F DC591709505B
D1B5462C B880 48A9 AF68 78CBA88682A3
E1BCE86C 8388 4490 8752 4682BDB55FC4
045A9F63 24C0 4927 986E 582C900392E8
62B891DF 741D 41B1 BFB8 DB58A20CBB65
B3A1F08A CD59 45BF 850F ACA7BA962113
Mr.growz

Mr.growz

That does sound like a good idea and the pics tell the story. Good share! Please send us some updated pics of how they look now JB. You may here a myth they will Hermie,but I doubt it.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
That does sound like a good idea and the pics tell the story. Good share! Please send us some updated pics of how they look now JB. You may here a myth they will Hermie,but I doubt it.
Hope not. We shall keep an eye on em to see what shakes. But I’ve not have one ever hermie on me,,,yet!! Lol

49BD0669 EDB0 424B 9D79 C03B3C95824E
4B45F025 3E18 45C2 8646 4E90E86B620F
1F475C9B CA60 4B3E BDFB 30E8CBC4E94E
Mr.growz

Mr.growz

Yeah the Bernie myth lol they say it is possible especially if you lst at the beginning, but I never had one hermie on me during transition. I to screwed up yesterday I changed a timer setting and 1 left in her own tent got an extra 6 hrs of light. She's been in the dark since 1 pm yesterday and will resume her normal schedule tonight. Just hope she don't stress as she's the pussywillo looking plant in the pics above. She's a gmo cookies and hasn't looked good her entire grow imo

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
JB ARE YOU USING THAT cal on the chest for your light?
Uvc light only used once or twice a month when I flush to avoid pm, very humid at the coast and have had pm issues but since using the light, never had any fungal issues, at flower it goes overhead 2hours daily towards end of end of cycle to add a boost and “sunburn “ the plants, builds some massive crystals. All flower is in greenhouse with light dep beginning of yr and past July 18-dec just natural light with some supplement

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Crap lol, seen that corn cob cfl that JB has there. I thought u asked me! :)

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

Crap lol, seen that corn cob cfl that JB has there. I thought u asked me! :)
Lol yeah I just noticed that last time I was scrolling thru pics that lights is not ideal other than clones seedlings and very young veg. You should get a led light or an hps esp for flowering as the spectrum those need right now is not being provided with that bulb and no JB don't think you burned em from light

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

Uvc light only used once or twice a month when I flush to avoid pm, very humid at the coast and have had pm issues but since using the light, never had any fungal issues, at flower it goes overhead 2hours daily towards end of end of cycle to add a boost and “sunburn “ the plants, builds some massive crystals. All flower is in greenhouse with light dep beginning of yr and past July 18-dec just natural light with some supplement
Nice I'd live to have a depo setup..one day lol

Last edited:
J

Jungleboogie

Reading lots of other people's nute schedules last night.
I fried the shit out of mine.... following the canna 'light feeding schedule '...... never again!

J

Jungleboogie

Ok have you thought about maybe repotting these ( bad ones) larger pot, fresh media.
And then reveg it for 3 -4 weeks, trellis then of tie off. Tell ya what those would be some bad ass weed!
I do this all the time when I come across a weak or dying plant. I have a perpetual setup so always room for veg. Doesn’t hurt to give it shot if u have the space.
So worst pic to best, 7weeks.
Cut and trellises to do some extreme tt back
4 days later they green up
I did repot, started a heavy flush, waited 3 days
Started veg feed for 4weeks
Just flipped a week ago.
Plants have 60-70 sites for cola.
So yes you have recover post what looks like a disaster but time is key mate.
Cheers
Happy frog media, amended with normal do da’s
Seagrow 16-16-16 for a week
Then fish emulsion for the 4 week reveg with cal mag at every water
Fed once every 5th watering.
Then small flush, to turn to flower
Nitrozome, for a week
Then fish and bloom canna-0-10-14
I use fish throughout the cycle as it added good soil bacteria and provides just enough nitrogen to keep her going
I only cut off fish last 2 weeks of flower.
Bloom wise any high phos of choice will work. I do make 2 teas the entire flower cycle to add good fuana to me soil. Mostly fish, worm casting and alfalfa with some kelp. Weak as I can to add a side dressing .

I haven't thought of this as I didn't have the knowledge to think of doing it!

Thanks for taking the time to put that up jack OG, I was just going to start from seed again? I gotta do one success story right!? Haha

Top Bottom