Please Help. Yellow Plant

• Thread starter No1up
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

No1up

I have two autos and one fem and they all show some sort of sickness. The small one, a fem, is yellowing with crusty leaves, I thought it was from my having the tent at 90f for a few hours by accident but even the new growth is yellowing. The other two show completely diffrent signs. One has yellow all over starting at the bottom with dead leaves now. And the other looks overwatered (I have not watered in a week) and is showing yellow tips here and there.

N

No1up

Soil is coco loco, 260w qb, 3gal pots, im using Mega crop as fert but have not used any to date. I also have cal mag and sweet candy on hand.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

your coco is probally dried to a brick without feed for a week,just saying coco has to stay moist as does most meidas,and coco is feed every time,when i ran coco i feed everyday,thats main reason i dont like it,worked my ass to death with 15 4ft to 5ft plants,lmao,feed um my friend,they def stressed now,so watch um for about a week on the new growth

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

dont worry about the dead leaves,but watch the new leaves if you dig,those effected there are coming off anyway

N

No1up

Feed them 2.5g of Mega Crop and 1 tsp of cal mag. In a few hours they looked healthy again. This morning they looked amazing. They just needed some love. I killed my first run by over nitrogen :( so im catious when it comes to ferts.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
You can be cautious with nitrogen thats your choice but from what i understand you have to keep coco moist always and feed with every watering. Don’t stop watering to keep them from getting too much nitrogen, just split the n you give weekly to 7 or more waterings. I am not coco guy but, coco people here have always made clear that you need to keep it moist and fed.

Durksta

Durksta

You can be cautious with nitrogen thats your choice but from what i understand you have to keep coco moist always and feed with every watering. Don’t stop watering to keep them from getting too much nitrogen, just split the n you give weekly to 7 or more waterings. I am not coco guy but, coco people here have always made clear that you need to keep it moist and fed.
You are everywhere now lol auto pro

Noobmaster69

Noobmaster69

So I seem to have a similar if not the same issue with new growth on tops being yellowish.. 8 weeks into veg using 1/2 FFHF and Coco, roots for nutes...I'm new to Coco and I'm wondering if I'm under feeding but scared to overfeed as well

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

So I seem to have a similar if not the same issue with new growth on tops being yellowish.. 8 weeks into veg using 1/2 FFHF and Coco, roots for nutes...I'm new to Coco and I'm wondering if I'm under feeding but scared to overfeed as well
Try a foliar spray of 1 tablespoon Epsom salt to 1 gallon of water.

Feed a little more.

Download and save this attachment.

C2C9E406 36B4 4EB6 BEA7 8404531B9CFF
Top Bottom