Please Tell Me If My Plant Is Healthy Or Not, First Time Grower

• Thread starter bhang1998
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
these are mango seeds i got from a friend in India and this is the first time i have grown, i have noticed red stems from the start but it does not seem to be a problem as the plant has been growing in a healthy fashion overall, i am not using any store bought nutrients but im using home made fertilizers and compost soil. thoughts?
No
..your ph is off..yellow leaves and purple stems are phos.. Its your ph

Homesteader

Homesteader

Not many branches on that strain. Looks good but thinking one or two more months. What is you sunrise/set times? How is the scent?

bhang1998

bhang1998

12/12 approx of sunlight and darkness and I reckon it would not take more than 3-4 weeks because it's already been in flowering for over 5 weeks now. The scent has started to become more pungent over time and is increasing day by day, other than that I'm feeding the plant with organic fertilizers, soyabean and Epsom salt as you said before.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I think the longer you keep it out, the better it will be. Truly a unique structure on that strain. Looks like a houseplant of some sorts.

bhang1998

bhang1998

Could use some clones of that shit. Bet ya it takes a while to finish right. But would love to see it when it does
Hey, thank you for the wishes, and yes it takes a long time to get this shit done but since this is my first grow, i didnt really want to clone it as i was afraid i would damage the plant. ive been waiting for a while for this to grow so i hope it turns out the way i want it to

bhang1998

bhang1998

I think the longer you keep it out, the better it will be. Truly a unique structure on that strain. Looks like a houseplant of some sorts.
Hey can you tell me what growth on the top is? Are those buds growing?

IMG 20180325 221241
Homesteader

Homesteader

Looks like it could be the start of them as they begin branching. I don't see any signs yet but all is coming along and she seems to be in a sprint judging by the yellowing new growth. I assume that will go away after a few days.

bhang1998

bhang1998

Looks like it could be the start of them as they begin branching. I don't see any signs yet but all is coming along and she seems to be in a sprint judging by the yellowing new growth. I assume that will go away after a few days.
so i reckon i can harvest around mid-end of next month?

Homesteader

Homesteader

Those equatorial sativas take forever to get ripe for harvest. I think you may be around for a minute but I am not familiar with the strain or locale. I am thinking June.

Toaster79

Toaster79

That's one hell of an interesting plant. I just hope she doesn't start veging again as days get longer. Looks like a pure sativa and might take even more than 100 days to finish. Would love to get my hands on some of those seeds. Really wish to see this one finish.

Positive vibes your way.

bhang1998

bhang1998

That's one hell of an interesting plant. I just hope she doesn't start veging again as days get longer. Looks like a pure sativa and might take even more than 100 days to finish. Would love to get my hands on some of those seeds. Really wish to see this one finish.

Positive vibes your way.
thank you for the wishes! even im scared it will go into veg again hence im thinking of getting a really big cardboard box with which i can cover it for like 2 hours to balance out then timings. thoughts?

Toaster79

Toaster79

thank you for the wishes! even im scared it will go into veg again hence im thinking of getting a really big cardboard box with which i can cover it for like 2 hours to balance out then timings. thoughts?

Should work. But uncover when it gets dark. Do you have a dark place inside you can put her?

Homesteader

Homesteader

Aren't your days getting shorter in India? Oh scratch that, I'm an idiot. She is going to be big by next Novembers harvest

bhang1998

bhang1998

Aren't your days getting shorter in India? I would just let her ride. Assuming she isn't a dude.
yes so basically, right now the sunrise timings here is 639AM and 636PM is sunset. For now it is getting 12/12 but in the future if the plant grows till june, i will have to use the cardboard technique and no she isnt a dude :cool:

bhang1998

bhang1998

Aren't your days getting shorter in India? Oh scratch that, I'm an idiot. She is going to be big by next Novembers harvest
she will be massive by that time but sadly i will have to take her down by june maximum as growing weed is not really legal over here and hence i dont want the plant to be too big and be noticed by random people.

AirBud93

AirBud93

she will be massive by that time but sadly i will have to take her down by june maximum as growing weed is not really legal over here and hence i dont want the plant to be too big and be noticed by random people.

Any updates?

Latest posts

Top Bottom