Pm Or???

• Thread starter NHWhites
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NHWhites

NHWhites

Are these white specks the start of pm or possibly thrips? The underside of the leaves don’t show any damage...
Pm or
Pm or 2
Pm or 3

G gnome

G gnome

Not yet. I was looking at the underside and couldn’t really see any holes through the leaf. I’ll scope them tomorrow. What kind of mites would you think?

A guess wud be just ur run o the mill 2 spotted spider mites...ur not gonna see holes in the leaves from mites tho....

NHWhites

NHWhites

A guess wud be just ur run o the mill 2 spotted spider mites...ur not gonna see holes in the leaves from mites tho....
Do you recommend a treatment for outdoor? I’d say I have another 4-5 weeks left on this girl

G gnome

G gnome

Do you recommend a treatment for outdoor? I’d say I have another 4-5 weeks left on this girl
I dont grow outdo. I wud def try to identify
the problem w some certainty b4 i treated what i think it might be. If it is mites theres lots of thing u can do to arrest the issue to get u thru to harvest

NHWhites

NHWhites

I dont grow outdo. I wud def try to identify
the problem w some certainty b4 i treated what i think it might be. If it is mites theres lots of thing u can do to arrest the issue to get u thru to harvest
I’ll scope tomorrow and come up with a game plan. Thanks for your help @g nome

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Looks like reflection burn to me. Typical outdoor water reflection burn. No biggy. I foliar spray my plants and I get the same thing indoors. If it happens to be mites witch it aint, let the predators chew them up, they won't last long outdoors. Outdoors plants you'll see certain types of mites through a scoop on you're plants but 90% of them are you're beneficial mites, predator mites. They'll come and go. You start spraying insecticide sprays and you're leaf stomas suck that shit in, if you're budding then the shit gets in you're buds. Let the beneficial predators handle that for you.

Last edited:
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Leave em be your fine
Mother nature has the tendency to fix things outdoors bro

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

You'd know it if you had PM
White powder growing in lil splotches n spreading everywhere

B

Burned Haze

Scope with a (60x min scope) under the leafs and check under the leafs.

* If you find any mites ( or any pests/eggs ) start applying a safe defense, Beneficial Microorganisms... fuck oils & unsafe shit !

* Since your already in flower, my guess spider mites or a soft bodied pest like thrips or aphids.

* I would recommend using venerate xc and grandevo on rotate every 7 days and you can apply these till harvest if you had to. where look at so many pesticides you can’t use in flower stage .

* If you got a little extra cash to make your grandevo more powerful and against more broad killing/successful at killing all stages of more pest. I would recommend buying also botianguard 22 wp and mix them together and still do the venerate xc rotate every 7 days ( you have to do both for different reasons. Read their website in cannabis section)

* Since I have been doing a rotate formula Of IPM , I’ve been bug free . Just don’t use stupid oils and non approved things. Just think of it part of investment of the end value of your product!

Top Bottom