Pm Please No.....

• Thread starter TomJones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TomJones

Power went out while sleeping and extraction fan shut off for 12 hours during night cycle.....

4 plants in a 4x4 at 52 days went from 75F/45% rh to 62F/90%rh.
It likely wasn't that cold or humid the whole time, but they had to stay in during the night closed no extraction. Got them out immediately when they could wake.

RH is fine now. 45%. It's cold because still no heat.

I'm terrified that PM could rear its ugly head.

2 plants could come down at 56 days the other 2 around 63...
I hate to chop early on fear.

Please tell me I wasn't destroyed at the finish line and that veg plants could now be screwed if they are in a different tent same room.

Do more experienced gardeners think I can dodge that 12 hour fiasco?

Anyone have this happen and end up powdery mildew or moldless? They still look nice and happy. No signs altghough of mold but of course its been less than a day (several hours after fiasco)

I realize there may be no answer. Maybe a hug? Hahaa what do you think farners?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Power went out while sleeping and extraction fan shut off for 12 hours during night cycle.....

4 plants in a 4x4 at 52 days went from 75F/45% rh to 62F/90%rh.
It likely wasn't that cold or humid the whole time, but they had to stay in during the night closed no extraction. Got them out immediately when they could wake.

RH is fine now. 45%. It's cold because still no heat.

I'm terrified that PM could rear its ugly head.

2 plants could come down at 56 days the other 2 around 63...
I hate to chop early on fear.

Please tell me I wasn't destroyed at the finish line and that veg plants could now be screwed if they are in a different tent same room.

Do more experienced gardeners think I can dodge that 12 hour fiasco?

Anyone have this happen and end up powdery mildew or moldless? They still look nice and happy. No signs altghough of mold but of course its been less than a day (several hours after fiasco)

I realize there may be no answer. Maybe a hug? Hahaa what do you think farners?
I had tents shut down for 72 hours b4 in a snow storm... I bet youll live.

Top Bottom