Pnw Outdoor Grow 2018

• Thread starter OldManRiver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
45North

45North

Ok marked this crew to my follow list.
@clearcut i have some experience with autos PM me for info. But your OD season will be fine, just watch those low temps early on, and take note to when the first frost is. Lava beds make lousy soil LOL :)
45N

45North

45North

St Helens area.

Given where you are, there should be plenty of strains that will mature in time. The issue most of us fight that ends our seasons is bud rot, and your lower humidity is a defense against that.

There have to be stores in bend selling cuttings. I'd see what they have.
PM, Budrot, and Fu****g catapillars are my biggest worries. Strain choices can take care of the first two but the last few days of September and early October I have to watch like a hawk. If I find one , they come down. There will be more. They don’t stay on a cut hanging plant.
Btw... where are the damn fish!! :)
45NORTH

stiffneck

stiffneck

PM, Budrot, and Fu****g catapillars are my biggest worries. Strain choices can take care of the first two but the last few days of September and early October I have to watch like a hawk. If I find one , they come down. There will be more. They don’t stay on a cut hanging plant.
45NORTH

Cats are the worst. I moved I to a greenhouse to get away from them. Somehow a few got inside. I started a indoor room. Haha. Fuck me somehow I got one inside my room. Granted I just stomp from the greenhouse to the indoor but man those cats suck.

Cats and cannabis. Like peanut butter and jelly.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

45NORTH
bT takes care of caterpillers. If you like to fish, we should talk. I fish the Columbia, have a good boat, normally catch a bunch of fish.

45North

45North

bT takes care of caterpillers. If you like to fish, we should talk. I fish the Columbia, have a good boat, normally catch a bunch of fish.
Springers all sitting by you in closed waters. Willamette is a sea lion orgy.
Scouted all the rivers Tillamook north...early empty. I’ll make it worth your while to fill my smoker.

bT? I have some spino shit that works. I would rather not spray, besides find one there is more.
Popped an Banana OG from Greenpoint for my 35g cloth pot OD. I’ll take cuts from her and fill my tent. Dinafem Blue Cheese and Iranian Diesel in 20s.
45n

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Springers all sitting by you in closed waters. Willamette is a sea lion orgy.
Scouted all the rivers Tillamook north...early empty. I’ll make it worth your while to fill my smoker.

bT? I have some spino shit that works. I would rather not spray, besides find one there is more.
Popped an Banana OG from Greenpoint for my 35g cloth pot OD. I’ll take cuts from her and fill my tent. Dinafem Blue Cheese and Iranian Diesel in 20s.
45n
bT is really safe. Its a bacteria that affects only caterpillers. Its cheap, safe, and effective.

45North

45North

BD1459DC FD0C 41EB 9A7A E2FE7C274F85
clearcut

clearcut

oh no we got fishermen up in here . i live 15 min from a bunch of lakes including paulina,east,wickiup and crain prairie . tomorrow morning is my first attempt to fish crain prairie . never thought id be surrounded by trophy trout and the bass fishing is sapposed to be great to .

45North

45North

oh no we got fishermen up in here . i live 15 min from a bunch of lakes including paulina,east,wickiup and crain prairie . tomorrow morning is my first attempt to fish crain prairie . never thought id be surrounded by trophy trout and the bass fishing is sapposed to be great to .
I like Paulina

clearcut

clearcut

babys are lookng nice! im goona crack some seed for outdoors since its doable :) you totally inspired me . im looking for new morel mushroom hunting grounds lol i love hunting mushrooms . we just scored hard on crappie at prinville res . i stopped the fam at about 35 fish because i can only fillet so many before i get grumpy . we ate the shit out of those things .... next we will fish either paulina or east lake . i hit crain prarie a few days ago and caught rainbow and brown trout and then a few largemouth before i left

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I've got three excess seedlings. I'm going to try a light deprivation project. I'm going to grow a small plant and see if I can get to finish by sept 1. I'll use one of the chem dawg seedlings.

45North

45North

Just finished my local hand outs..
Quantum kush x3
Iranian Diesel x2
Gorilla Cookies
Kept 1 Iranian for outdoor + 1 for indoor (or?) 2 quantum for indoor 1 Acapulco Gold for the tent.
OD is settled. Banana OG, Iranian Diesel, Gorilla Cookies,(dinafem) Blue Cheese.
45N

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Just finished my local hand outs..
Quantum kush x3
Iranian Diesel x2
Gorilla Cookies
Kept 1 Iranian for outdoor + 1 for indoor (or?) 2 quantum for indoor 1 Acapulco Gold for the tent.
OD is settled. Banana OG, Iranian Diesel, Gorilla Cookies,(dinafem) Blue Cheese.
45N
You growing these from seed or cuttings? If seed, where do you get them?

bongstar

bongstar

St Helens area.

Given where you are, there should be plenty of strains that will mature in time. The issue most of us fight that ends our seasons is bud rot, and your lower humidity is a defense against that.

There have to be stores in bend selling cuttings. I'd see what they have.
Have you tried Streptomyces lydicus aka actinovate? Its a biological fungicide. Its a great product

Top Bottom