Pnw Outdoor Grow 2018

• Thread starter OldManRiver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redlife215

I promise u that 6 feet apart is def too clese together but i wish u good luck buddy its not the worse thing in the world

R

redlife215

I am well aware its not ur "first rodeo" i saw ur last year grow and saw how overgrown and crowded they got in that little bed. Those arent ideal conditions for pot to grow, encourages molds and mildews let alone the shade. U prob have majority of ur herb popcorn. Ud be better served imho if u grew snaller more spaced out and trained/trellised heavily but what do i know like u said its not ur first rodeo.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I am well aware its not ur "first rodeo" i saw ur last year grow and saw how overgrown and crowded they got in that little bed. Those arent ideal conditions for pot to grow, encourages molds and mildews let alone the shade. U prob have majority of ur herb popcorn. Ud be better served imho if u grew snaller more spaced out and trained/trellised heavily but what do i know like u said its not ur first rodeo.
Yeah, they have more space this year, there are only four where six were last year. It'll be what it is. I grow for personal use, so I don't really care about bud size or cosmetics per se. Popcorn just goes in the 'Butter' bin.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Here's a pic of one of the light deprivation gals. Just starting to bud on the fourth of July. These buds should get to mature in the heat of summer, for an early treat of Chem Dawg deliciousness.

A point of interest: I have had these under deprivation for about two weeks. For the first 10 days, the cover had small open areas on each end, which I was worried would let too much light in. I eventually sealed the holes this last weekend, but this bud development shows that they weren't significant.

IMG 20180704 072336
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Girls all got fertilized today. 60 ml botanicare grow plus 30 ml GH micro to five gallons for the big girls. 40 ml Botanicare Bloom to 3 gallons for the light dep girls. pH of the soil for the two that were struggling is up to about 6.5 after two does of soil sweet, so they are starting to rock again. Their color is much improved on new growth, and they are starting to grow rapidly again.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Tested pH in the light dep gals, as they aren't as vigorous as I would like. Found that its about 7.5, dosed them with some aluminum sulphate and molasses. The molasses is because sulphate is converted to sulphuric acid by bacteria, and I want to boost the bacteria to hasten this.

Top Bottom