PNW Roots epic Dank

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I agree, even though I have not been able to go through as much as u have. But then again, there is plenty of fire on the bay that really blows my mind when it sits

S

SaBeS

I find it inexcusable that there are still packs of PNWRoots gear left on this site...

guys, I've seen lots and lots of dank... this shit is ALL tip top flight herb.. Unlimited keepers in every pack.

Just reserved some alion!

S

SaBeS

Any chance you will be doing a flower pix thread here after you left ICMag,
Not gonna lie I loved your grow reports as it helps me with my upcoming purchases.

It takes somebody who knows what there doing to do a true grow report.....
And you obviously have some knowledge!

Keep it up hope you post more pics of your endeavors

Green Dot

Green Dot

thanks for the kind words sabes...

i lost about 100 hours of work over at ic.. still not sure how I will go forward with the new stuff.. i need some new pnw roots gear in my life.. i have their alien kush f3s going right now

K

kuku4cannabis

any more new drops or old stock release from PNW roots coming soon ???

Green Dot

Green Dot

kaya - could you list the pedigree with those lines?

I definitely want to try some more..

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

I find it inexcusable that there are still packs of PNWRoots gear left on this site...

guys, I've seen lots and lots of dank... this shit is ALL tip top flight herb.. Unlimited keepers in every pack.
Ima have to find me some of them danky dank genetics looks fire amigo.

Mogrow

Mogrow

that alion is a frost monster.
smokes gotta be good, right????
shit looks twice as frosty as the loompa stuff you're growing, might be both good, but the alions got it beats hands down in looks.
peace mogrow

Green Dot

Green Dot

We are about to make some Nectar (live plant resin) out of this Blue Alien, Alion, and Alien Pi simultaneously. Willy f'n Wanka style. We will homogenize these plants and let it rip. Stay tuned for slab shots..

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

That shits got me all hot and honey for a few dabs gonna have to do a run myself. Killer looking slab of sap mi amigo. Cheers

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

Re-release will be coming soon...

@greendotlabs - ill ship the new batch to you when I get back from Hawaii
UltraAliens
Platinum Alien OG
KosherAliens
Quattro (Chemdog #4 bx1)
StrawberyKush (bx1)
And a few others
Hey kaya is there anywhere else we can scoop your genetics or should I just wait till the farm gets your new drop?

Kaya Paul

Kaya Paul

The new drop here should happen next month, so it's a short wait. You could try emailing [email protected] for more info

Mahalo for your support

@greendot- where can I read about your process? Looks so craycray!

Top Bottom